Designer Dog Quiz

Kase

85%, but thats only because I read what you said and tried to put shelter for the best looking dogs.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
100% go me! most of the shelter dogs do look happier and sadly better groomed...

probably did so well because after working in a shelter i think i finely tuned my mut-dar lol

motherofmany

Clicker Extremist
I didn't do too badly. Missed 1 (the maltipoo I think it was?) Generally, I based my decision upon a presumption of poor quality breeding stock for the "breeders" and was proven right. The shelter mixes had better structure and more resembled proper "type" for the dominant breed more closely. Odd, isn't it?

bubbatd

Aus , I agree !!! Then maybe they wouldn't put a $1000. price tag on them !!!! BTW... I got 28 % too .... missed the goldennoodle but got the laboodle ....or what ever they are !!!! Those who know how ... pass this on to those BYB !!!

Last edited:

jamiechew

I got 57% and can't understand why people pay the prices they do for a mutt, including me.. mine was $450 and is a shihtzu/malti-poo.. I saw goldendoodles advertised in our local paper the other day for over $1,000.. unreal!

B

BlackDog

I based my guesses on which does were the best looking, aka coming from the breeder and I got only one right. I guess the results are out, BYB's don't have the best looking dogs.

B

BlackDog

jamiechew said:
I got 57% and can't understand why people pay the prices they do for a mutt, including me.. mine was $450 and is a shihtzu/malti-poo.. I saw goldendoodles advertised in our local paper the other day for over $1,000.. unreal!
That's nothing. I've seen goldendoodles going for $2,100. And what's worse is I've seen many people willing to pay that price.

i got 57%
when we were looking for a dog we went round all the homes and some of the mixes were adorable. you think some people will spend loads of money on the name of a mutt when there are loads out there needing homes.

Members online

No members online now.