Why...?

zoe08

...Does my dog have an obsession with licking people? Usually its legs or feet. If you come over with sandals or something....Beware...my dog will attack you with kisses. I swear she could do it for hours! So we all get to go around covered in dog slobber all the time...even if I just take a shower ....she licks me and licks me....and licks me....on and on...

Does anyone else's dog do this? I have never seen a dog lick so much!

bubbatd

Chip licks new visitors to death !!! Luckily I don't have many . Grammy's drying out as he loves lotions.... I oil up at bedtime and he clears it off. Sigh...Pruney Grammy here !

zoe08

Earlier Zoe was just going back and forth between me and my sister. But she absolutely loves to lick my sis's fiance! And she really loves guys for some reason...The few friends that I have are guys and if they come over she is all over them! Luckily, they like dogs! And if she has the access she will even give kisses all over the face and lips! If Shane (sis's fiance is laying on the floor she will not leave him alone.

my dog dosn't lick luckly unless i ask her, she prefurs rubbing herself on me and my friends and trying to make us as hairy as she can, lol.

Members online

No members online now.