Huh, one of those WTF moments.

TahlzK

I had one of those moments last night and its bugging me because now I'm wondering if there was a strange person or something 'odd' out in the yard last night.

Last night I'm laying in my bed, my room is the shed, which is beside the side gate. Both dogs are outside because I was eating. Now, I've learnt the difference between the dogs and people walking around outside. I hear some one outside, I call and ask 'Who's out there?' because I heard some one playing with the gate and the dogs were going nuts, which was a concern because Serenity was off and no dought that person would have been bitten.

I quickly jump up to check what's going on, I check and no one is out there. This has left me stumped because I now wonder, was it a person? But it was only 8pm so why would some one try and enter a yard at that time... Or was it something more? I believe in ghosts so I believe that is a possibility.

Now I'm worried if it was a person, will they come back? If it was a person, I'm glad both dogs were out the back because they clearly deterred whatever was there. I know it wasn't my family because my step-dad was inside asleep and mum was inside, on her laptop, plus, the dogs wouldn't to off at them anyway. Mum heard it too..

I guess I may never know what happened.

Members online

No members online now.