Collar Addicts Anonymous

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
I don't have THAT many, but I'm definitely a window shopper! All of my guys have one rolled leather collar that has their tags, as well as a Lupine martingale that they wear during walks.

Pentti and Kimma have embroidered martingales from Collar Mania, and then Kimma has one purple/sparkly designed martingale we got at a pet fair thing, and she has a Christmas themed one from Rescue Me Collars. I also have a few leads, the most recent being a customized Twisted Leather one from OnLead for Kimma's obedience.

I have another embroidered martingale coming from CM for Kimma soon (she's SPOILED, but we won it on one of her FB contests so it's free). I REALLY want an EL, Whiplash, or Paco collar, but their fur would probably just cover it up anyway LOL. (That's what I tell myself to avoid buying any haha)

JacksonsMom

UGH, I am ridiculous. Jackson has sooo many collars, it's completely and utterly insane. I'll get pics when I'm back at home, as the last pics I took are missing a few, but yeah. i have a problem, LOL

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Quinn has

- turquoise Collar Mania collar with her name & number
- zebra CM collar with name & number
- blue sheep print Collar Shop martingale
- reflective turquoise Rogz collar
- lightweight orange/pink floral collar
- geometric martingale from Izzy's Valkyrie :)
- "western"y Ella's Lead collar - cognac leather with Mesa conchos, turquoise spots, and silver hardware
- Ravenclaw Ella's Lead collar - bronze vinyl w/ "Wit Beyond Measure" in royal blue thread and eagle head conchos
- Modified Daphne collar (just with more bling) from Ella's Lead - pumpkin leather with turquoise rhinestones and brass hardware. Probably my fave! Love all my EL collar though, they definitely top the list. Can't wait to order my next - I have two ideas.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I do love Quinn in that cognac leather and turquoise- turquoise looks SO good with her coloring!

If I only had one dog, they'd be so collar spoiled.

Rory has:

1. Collar Mania Collar with his name on it
2. Celtic martingale
3. Paco "The Pandora Deluxe" in brown and silver
4. Paco "The Veronica" on it's way in tan and brass
5. Various nylon martingales from when he was a puppy

Rylie has:

1. Paco "The Rylie" collar on it's way- black and silver with black stones
2. Paco "The Cricket" in black, silver, and pink rhinestones
3. Rouge NY granny smith leather
4. Purple leather collar from a friend in the U.K.
5. Pink leather with paw prints

Chloe has:

1. Paco "XDog Mini" in tan leather, brass, and aqua stones
2. Paco "Dia de los Muertos" in tan with amber and black rhinestones
3. Pink leather collar from friend in the U.K.
4. Rouge NY pink leather
5. Blue leather with pawprints

Tucker has:

1. Paco "The Patrick Deluxe" in brown and brass
2. Rouge NY blue leather
3. Red leather with bones

Emma has:

1. Paco "Le Cheat" brown and silver

Poor Emma is obviously deprived- but when you're a 3lb chihuahua, you don't have many collar options!

There are a bunch of other random print collars that they never wear. To be honest, they don't wear most of their collars except for the Pacos and Rouge NY ones!

Grab

They used to get collars frequently, but I like their leather collars so much that I'm pretty happy sticking with those. Nog has a custom leather collar from Paco..it has his name and Ferengi symbols;) Goose, Jules, and Ginger have paco collars. Newt has a leather collar from Custom Canine Collars..it has her name on it as well. And Aesop has a martingale from CollarMania with his name on it. He also has a tag collar from BraidaRoo and his basic rolled leather collar.

I do want to get the chows the extra thin rolled leather collars from here
http://www.schaafleatherwork.com/pages/dog/collar2.html as well

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Addicted? Nahhhh.... Although my husband would say I am and it drives him nuts.

Pictured: 6 leashes, 1 slip lead, 1 martingale/leash combo, 1 muzzle, 1 gentle leader, 1 reg harness, 2 front clip harnesses, 1 prong collar, 1 bark collar and 24 collars.

Not pictured: 2 long lines, 2 basket muzzles, 1 agility tab leash and 1 seatbelt harness....

That's just all I could find so I may have more.

Shakou

I just ordered a couple of really nice leather collars for my two:

This one for Marlin in the tan coloring: http://pacocollars.com/products/the-deputy-deluxe/

And this one for Charlotte in the brown coloring: http://pacocollars.com/products/the-sybyl-lilly-deluxe/

I'm growing tired of spending an arm and a leg on collars because they get so worn out so quickly, so I decided to splurge and get them something really nice that will last the rest of their lives, and possibly be used on future dogs we get after they have passed away.

Kimbers

I'd get my dogs nice-looking collars and I really love some of the ones I see, but Kailey doesn't wear her collar much because Schaffer twists it to choke her as they play. (He lets go, but still not a safe situation.)
I don't see spending the money on Schaffer because you only see his collar when you're taking it off, plus, Kailey knows how to take some of his collars off and will run under the shed with them.

That being said, I would get Kailey this one: http://www.ellaslead.com/inc/sdetail/5080/5377
She's kind of my western doggie. <3

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
So nice! I LOVE the swirl - would like nice on Quinn LOL ;)

I saw you sold Rory's Veronica - I think a 15" might have been a little small on Quinn (when she has her winter coat at least, would have probably fit when she gets all naked and ratty looking in the summer!) but it's probably a good thing I didn't see it earlier or I wouldn't have been able to resist, even though it probably wouldn't have been a wise financial choice for me LOL. Such a beautiful design though.

Members online