Blue Tick Hounds Anyone?

Pops2

not heavyset, just good substance to him. most i've seen have been narrower built w/ medium bone & more rectangular head.

Ivy

Pops2,
The Blueticks you have met, what would you describe their temperaments to be?

The people who have Blue now never used him for hunting. He is strictly a family pet there. I will be meeting him not this week-end but the next. I will be getting much more info about him then.

Pops2

drivey, smart & tough. smart isn't always easy training. drivey & tough mean it may take a while to get them to agree to what you want from them. i can't remember any of them being ill at all w/ strangers or dogs.

too bad he's never hunted. just my opinion & worth what you paid for it, but i feel all dogs from hunting breeds should be given the chance even if it's just pen trials (much safer for dog & game that way).

Ivy

I haven't paid anything for him, and I still don't have him. The people who have him now are lookig for a new home for him as they don't have much time anymore.

And if I do decide to adopt him, they are not looking for money. They are just looking for the best home for him.

Members online

No members online now.