Summer Fun with Trent (Massive Photodump)

Equinox

A long overdue photo thread, with pictures from this summer (June through August, mostly). Warning - picture heavy!

This summer we spent a lot of time outside, enjoying the brief moments of good weather.

Trent... really likes his Wubba

Equinox

...and his Bad Cuz

Even if it possesses the mystical powers of levitation

BOINNNGGGG

Equinox

We also spent a lot of time indoors, holding down the couch and working on his Cute Little Fox impression, apparently

The Squirrelcat came along to help with the couch holding down-ing

Then he was subjected to torture and most displeased

and had to nurse his wounds, emotional and a small physical one (that healed within days)

But the next day we were back out and all was forgotten again

Equinox

...completely forgotten. Trent says "WHEEEE. THIS IS FUN."

As is playing with the Bad Cuz

Then we were back indoors again.

Equinox

And what's this about a new toy? HAPPY.

Why yes, it IS a hopefully indestructible, massive, green squeaky toy shaped in the likeness of a Gummy Bear. Because why not?

Chomp.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR.

Please just let me have it.

Well, I'm taking it anyway.

MINE NOW.

That's finally it - thanks for looking!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Beautiful photos, and I'm jealous - I bought Rage a gummy bear & she thinks its stupid :(

JacksonsMom

I know everyone said already, but gosh he is HANDSOME!

I loooveee his soulful eyes. Just gorgeous.

I love your indoor shots, too! They turned out great. I'm so bad at taking pics indoors.

Equinox

Aw, thanks so much guys :) I adore this dog, too. We had a really fun summer (and despite my little jibe at Oregon weather at the beginning of the thread, we actually did have a consistently sunny and clear summer LOL)... just can't believe I put off uploading and posting the pictures until now.

And I still have more sitting in my memory cards... didn't get a 32 GB memory card for nothing, apparently :yikes:

That gummy bear is the best thing ever!

Trent is the handsomest, always :)
IT IS. It has held up so well and Trent absolutely loves holding it close to gnaw and chew. He had it with him when we boarded him for 2 weeks and it's barely scratched.

Plus, it's flipping adorable, which we all know is the real reason why I bought it.

I just love, Lurve, LOVE Trent. He is just so handsome and everything a manly dog should be. <3
It is awesome that you can say that, despite the fact the set ended in pictures of Trent delicately nomming a giant green Gummy Bear toy :D

Beautiful photos, and I'm jealous - I bought Rage a gummy bear & she thinks its stupid :(
Trent would cover his Shepherd ears in horror if he could :eek: IT HAS A SQUEAKY. How can ANYTHING that squeaks EVER go wrong?!???

Dog logic. They have none of it.

That is a bummer though. I think half the time I bring home dog toys, I'm more excited about it than Trent is. I'm lucky in that Trent is guaranteed to go for any toy if it 1) squeaks, 2) can be turned into a toy for fetching, or 3) can be turned into a tug ...or really, better yet, all of the above.

I know everyone said already, but gosh he is HANDSOME!

I loooveee his soulful eyes. Just gorgeous.

I love your indoor shots, too! They turned out great. I'm so bad at taking pics indoors.
Thank you!

For the record, regarding the indoor shots, it has nothing to do with me. My 50mm f/1.8 lens is just the best. I find myself enjoying taking pictures indoors more and more now with a camera + lens that is user friendly and great for indoor lighting.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Looks like an awesome summer! and I would buy that gummy bear even if it didn't hold up that well lol it's so cute!!

Trent is handsome as per usual :D I love seeing him all goofy with his cuz!

Equinox

He is just so handsome! And he looks like the sweetest guy. Great pictures too, as always!
Thank you! He is just a sweetheart, a little bit of a mush sometimes, too. My puppydog :)

And I love your signature (and that you updated it! Didn't the last one have a picture of puppy Ripley?)!

Trent is gorgeous and it looks like you two had a great summer.
Thank you! We absolutely did.

Ohhhh I love him. He is GORGEOUS.
Trent says "thanks!" :D I love this dog, too.

He is sure photogenic - or you're a good photographer ... or both!!
LOL! More credit to the camera and Trent for now, but I'm working on that photography thing ;)

Looks like an awesome summer! and I would buy that gummy bear even if it didn't hold up that well lol it's so cute!!

Trent is handsome as per usual :D I love seeing him all goofy with his cuz!
Haha, that's really the reason it caught my attention in the first place. It's a GUMMY BEAR. I couldn't leave without not buying it, it was too ridiculously cute.

Trent has an infatuation with his Cuz. He thinks it's the Best Thing Ever.

Members online

No members online now.