if you could ask ur dog??

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I'd ask Sierra if she actually likes coming to work with me, or if she'd rather stay at home.

I'd also ask her about her life before us, where she came from, what it was like.

And of course, why on EARTH she seems to hate some new dogs, while she's perfectly fine with others.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I forgot one..

WHY do you have to get up EVERY time I come into the room? Even if you are sound asleep? I mean, it can't be fun to wake up every thirty minutes when I'm walking in and out of the room. Seriously, you just left off from staring at me while I'm on the computer to go get in the bed, and then I have to go retrieve something from the room thirty minutes later, and you get up and greet me, follow me back to the computer, stare at me for five minutes just to make sure I'm not going to do anything more interesting than type, and go back to the bed. And yet, we repeat this five or six times a day, depending on whats going on..

I appreciate your attention, but seriously guy.. Why? Just stay asleep! I promise, if anything happens, I will immediately holler for you... Promise.

I would ask Osa:

Why do you like mulch so much?
Can you tell me why you are so itchy?
Why is she so sweet at time and so ornery at other times?

I would also tell her that she is such a good doggie and that we love her very much.

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
Thunder - I'd ask him what I could do to make him more comfortable... he has mild hip dysplasia.

Sammy - I'd ask him why he dislikes John's dad so much. Sammy loves everyone on earth, except John's dad who has never been anything but nice to him!

Scooter - I'd ask him if he is feeling better, since he was so sick as a puppy. Also, I want to know why he feels it's necessary to bark/whine/howl/scream/squeal CONSTANTLY! LOL

Marley - I'd want to know all about his past, since I adopted him as an adult.

Juno - I really can't think of anything I'd ask her yet since she's so young. I guess I'd ask her if she likes it here though, and if she likes her big brothers and the kitties.

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
1. Why can't you let me pee by myself?
2. Why do you have to bark at those dogs next door?
3. Do you love me as much as I love you?
4. You do know you'll never catch that squirrel, right?
5. Why do you destroy my stuff?

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I would also want to know if the water in the toilet really tastes better than the water in the water dish.

elegy

overdogged
The only really pressing question I have is for Harv. I want to know if he is in pain, and why he keeps shaking his head and scratching at where his eye used to be. Also, why is he up pacing and agitated in the middle of the night? Is he hurting? Is he scared? Is he hungry?

If I could, I'd ask Luce what games she'd really like to play with me, and what I could do to make things more worthwhile to her.

I'd ask Mushroom what I can do to make him less afraid of dogs while on leash. I also wish I could explain to him that it's ok if I leave him with somebody else for awhile. I'll always come back.

L

Lyka_01

Does poop really taste good? :p
Only one question I have truly ever wondered about:

"WHY...do you eat poop?"
I would also want to know if the water in the toilet really tastes better than the water in the water dish.
lol...those questions really catch my attentions....
I just want to know the answer too...
but never ever dream to try it, lol...
and make my dogs tried it...
maybe they will when I'm not around...lol:D

cinmo7

I'd ask Tasha what it is across the field that catches her attention so often. We have taken walks there and you show no strong interest in any part of it, just your normal sniffing but yet you will lay on that little hill for hours and gaze across the field.

Billy what has your life been like? Your body and actions tell us about the abuse and neglect you have lived through. You respond and do commands but the only time you show any real interest is with Gabe(4 yr old grandson). A weekend with Gabe will put you flat out for a week recovering. The vet says the meds are working your not in pain from what he can tell. Are you that depressed when he leaves???? Other kids you have known for yrs come here you show no interest. Why when we leave the door open all day you have never come in, but when Gabe comes in you will lay in the doorway waiting for him as long as the door is open. We have had several people spend time with you looking for answers but have found none. Isn't there something that can put the sparkle in your eyes and the spring in your step that Gabe does?

Juicy

Oh I'ld also like to ask all m dogs about their previous life about their previous owners and if the like it better with me.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I would want to know about previous owners..especially Victoria Pepper. Vic i have a pretty good guess. I want to know how many times pepper has changed hands. Who loved her enough to teach her good leash manners and to sit like a lady. I would ask her if here is where she wants to be.

Members online

No members online now.