Help for new puppy

jaki

I live in central New Jersey and am trying to find someone that would foster my daughter's puppy. She unexpectedly found herself in a very difficult positon. She has a 3mo. old puppy and a new baby in California. She wants to come home to New Jersey so I can help her raise the baby, but I am not allowed to have a dog where I live. She doesn't want to give the pup away as she took it because it had no home. She would not be able to get her own place for a few months.
We would be willing to pay for the pup's expenses but cannot afford boarding.
Please e-mail me if anyone has a suggestion or can help.
Thankfully Jaki

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Do you have any relatives or close friends that would be willing to take the puppy until she found her own place??

L

LabBreeder

Relatives, friends or maybe have the puppy boarded (which would suck for the puppy, but he/she would be taken care of) at a good kennel until she could get her own place. How old is the puppy? Does he know any commands? Will he have problems staying with strange people? Is there a kennel near where you live that you/your daughter could board him/her in and visit daily until she gets her own place? That way the pup would get to see her and you'd know the pup is o.k.

It may be helpful if you give more information, such as size and training level of the dog.

Good Luck

Elissa

jaki

The pup is only three months, a german shephard ? mix. Could someone suggest a kennel near Freehold, NJ?

Members online

No members online now.