Changing font colors permently... (well, sorta temporary)

Sheba

I W A L R
Why can't we have a permanent thing so our font would ALWAYS be centered if we wish or purple, in a code bar on our userCP? like, we do the code for dark orchid color and center and size 5 and put like chazhound inbetween the words or whatever code chazhound can make up? To make that part fun if chazhound can figure it out, we can do a poll :D And the center dark orchid size 5 thing is my wish, lol, you it would always turn out...

like this

Sheba

I W A L R
But then you could capitolize it when you want to be rude purposly lol... not that anybody would actually want to be!

keyodie

Keyozilla
I agree with ck9. Basically, it would take too much space, and you would be scrolling all day.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
I don't think it would be a good idea because then someone could set thiers to one that you could hardly see and it would just be a pain to read all the time.

scob89 said:
I don't think it would be a good idea because then someone could set thiers to one that you could hardly see and it would just be a pain to read all the time.
That's a good point I never thought of that. Not sure what I think anymore about this.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Fuzz Puppy said:
That's a good point I never thought of that.
That is one of the great things about being on a forum. People bring up stuff all the time that you don't even think about. It happens to me all the time.

What would happen if someone chose yellow or another color that's hard to read and uses that color? What would happen then? After I thought about this, I decided I didn't think it was a good idea. There are just to many questions if this is permenent.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
and if someone chose this color would you be able to read it very well?

If you highlight the text above you can read it.^^^

scob89 said:
and if someone chose this color would you be able to read it very well?

If you highlight the text above you can read it.^^^
That was really hard to read. Ok, that's near impossible for me to read, light color not the black. It's near invisible. Highlighting is a choice, but it's hard to read if they decide not to, then it's really hard to read. Would they have to highlight it in a dark color or a light one?

Why not always choose a color and stick with it manually? I tried to read the message posted by scob89 and I got a heaache and my eyes were sore after reading it. I wouldn't like a color like that to be permenent. I mean, it keeps giving me headaches.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
What I ment was highlight it with your mouse not the person who posted it in that color.

Members online

No members online now.