Traveler Being Cute

So most of my video's of Traveler are of him moving at 100 mph but that's just one part of him. It's just hard to have a camera on me when he's just being him throughout the day.

But, I got this on camera today and thought it was pretty adorable. This is how he loves to greet me whenever he wakes up, I come back into a room or just wants to say "hi!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0wb2GyKtxbY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For tapatalk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wb2GyKtxbY

Last edited:

Equinox

Oh man, my heart <3 It is ridiculous that your dog is so extremely cool AND adorably cute. Love Traveler.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
That's way too adorable. I had to show it to Ian :D

Rory gives hugs. He'll hold onto you for the longest time when he's in the mood for love.

I love that dog so blasted much, it's ridiculous. Can't wait to see him next week.
SO EXCITED

I WANT HIM. Nao plz <3 He's such a freaking amazing dog.
I kinda like him too.

That's way too adorable. I had to show it to Ian :D

Rory gives hugs. He'll hold onto you for the longest time when he's in the mood for love.
Traveler does the same thing! Stands up on his hind legs, wraps his paws around my arms, waist, leg, and just stands there. I love it!

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Aw, so cute. Chase does something similar, though when I back up he just oozes along with me. If I kneel down he puts his legs on each of my shoulders in a hug and tucks his head under my chin, then proceeds to lick my cleavage, leaving lots of disgusting drool.

Toller_08

That really is adorable! And it's so interesting to see him not moving for once haha. I love those videos too, but this is way too cute.

Maxy24

Awww, so sweet. Tucker does the stretching on you thing too, I think it's his way of circumventing the no jumping up rule "no mom I'm not jumping on you I'm streeeetching", and it's too adorable to push him off.

Aw, so cute. Chase does something similar, though when I back up he just oozes along with me. If I kneel down he puts his legs on each of my shoulders in a hug and tucks his head under my chin, then proceeds to lick my cleavage, leaving lots of disgusting drool.
I love when they do the head under the chin, without the drool though. I don't love that!

Awww, so sweet. Tucker does the stretching on you thing too, I think it's his way of circumventing the no jumping up rule "no mom I'm not jumping on you I'm streeeetching", and it's too adorable to push him off.
They are masters at figuring out ways to get around things and make it cute enough you can't say no

Members online