Saje I think MAverick has some Competition

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lol if there ever was a drama queen Pakak would be it. I have been noticing little fits of his here and there but today my god did he ever have a fit lol. I was done cleaning the barn and was in the kitchen working on lunch for the dogs lol and was looking out the window every once in a while. Pakak who by the way is alot more confident around the other dogs now that he has been here awhile was acting all tough in the field. He's getting to be a big boy its amazing how quickly they grow and since Mals do get quite a bit bigger then Sibes he's starting to match up to some of the dogs already :eek: . Anyways he was walking around and came up to one of the smaller Chins Rooney. Rooney is not the toughest dog in the place either so i think little Pakak wants to get some dominence in the pack lol. So he went up to Rooney and started to nip and pester him and i was about ready to go out and stop this but then i watch Rooney take his front legs and tumble Pakak right on to his back yapped at him and ran off.

This whole like Pakak was on his back he howling and screeching and kicking his legs like crazy like he was hurt. I called out the window to Pakak to come and he got up and walked as slowly as possibly up to the house his tail tucked yowling and crying like nobodies business. When he got up to the house I checked him over and he was perfectly fine :rolleyes: . I automatically thought of MAverick with Pakaks little drama today. I guess he won't mess with Rooney anymore lol.

Last edited:
lol. My Terrier mix likes to pester our Lab, and a few years ago the Lab got very annoyed with her and just tackled her, pinning her to the ground LOL.

I had a feeling he was going to be full of himself! You can just see it in his picture. You'll have to watch out when he finds himself bigger and stronger than Rooney one day. Little Pakak is going to hold a grudge I'll bet, and he'll never forgive Rooney for this.

avenlee

That is so true. Nora pesters Sadie all the time and steals any toys out of her mouth. She's such a brat. I just wish once Sadie would give her a little nip or something, but she doesn't. Sadie's a great teacher though. We call her the nanny. We were having a bit of trouble with Nora's house training. Well now she's great. I love watching them outside. Nora will be running circles around Sadie while Sadie is just sniffing around. Well, Sadie will find a good enough spot and squat. Nora who was just previously jumping all over the place will look over to Sadie and STOP, SQUAT and PEE LMAO its so cute. Its like well I guess we do this now? hehehe :D

BTW Pits, Pakak is gorgeous! as is all your dogs. I'm so envious.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
poor little guy..reminds me of my son when he was little..hugs for him!

Saje

Island dweller
Hey I posted on this thread. :(

Oh I know what happened. My wondeful DSL quit again. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that sounds so Maverick-like. :) What a doll! They should never meet. They would only encourage each other. LOL

Members online

No members online now.