FIRST SNOW FALL :D ((Pics))

The pups got to play outside in the snow for the first time this year!!!.. Usually we get alot of snow int he December and January months, but it was nice to get a bit of it earlier this year... Being November I am still int he Autumn season "mode" lol.. Snow That me and the girls have seen snow, we want MORE!!!!! :D...
Here are a few pics of the pupskis outside enjoying it ..

Ebony (the momma bear) having a lil snif around the yard

Tikeya Was the most excited to see snow, being a snow dog and all... >^^<

more to come....

Tikeya Showing Kubota all the wonders of eating snow

None of Daisy today though, she is affraid of the snow!! lol She refused to come outside to explore it ..

hope you enjoyed >^*<

Toller_08

I love Tikeya, she's so pretty. Ebony and Daisy are also very pretty of course, but I've always had a thing for Sibes. I think we need a better pic of Kubota though, one with his face showing...lol. He's one of the most beautifully marked/coloured dogs I've ever seen.

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Your husky is gorgeous! All of the other dogs are too, I just love huskies. All of the names are great, I love them!

Snow is fun, Max loves it! We haven't really gotten any yet so far this year though!

Doberluv

Oooooo beautiful dogs. I love Huskeys in the snow. They just look like they belong. Gee, I wonder why. Great photos. Poor Daisy. I hope she'll get so she likes it. Most dogs seem to have fun in it.

showpug

I am so jealous! I love the snow. Your dogs look like they are enjoying themselves. Cute pooches!!! :)

Members online

No members online now.