Bra Strap or No Bra Strap

Bra Strap or No Bra Strap

• Total voters

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Uh yeah... NO showing bra straps. Wear something that covers them. If you can't wear it without bra straps or without them showing... Chances are you shouldn't be wearing it in the first place

Lyzelle

Uh yeah... NO showing bra straps. Wear something that covers them. If you can't wear it without bra straps or without them showing... Chances are you shouldn't be wearing it in the first place
Uhm, wut? So, all our shirts are just supposed to fit miraculously perfectly? You've never held a child, put your purse on your shoulder, and your shirt slips to the side to show your bra strap?

Wow. If YOU feel that way, go for it. No reason to get prude with everyone else, though.

JC penny used to have some cuter LARGE bras. They have to be special ordered though.
I've learned not to do that. When you get them, they're made differently from the "normal" sized ones -- they've got the granny cups :nono:

The times I have problems with having bra straps show is nearly always when they've slid off my shoulders :( Chasing bra straps is a PITA.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I've learned not to do that. When you get them, they're made differently from the "normal" sized ones -- they've got the granny cups :nono:

The times I have problems with having bra straps show is nearly always when they've slid off my shoulders :( Chasing bra straps is a PITA.
Ahhhh I never saw them when they came in and never heard any complaints LOL

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Uhm, wut? So, all our shirts are just supposed to fit miraculously perfectly? You've never held a child, put your purse on your shoulder, and your shirt slips to the side to show your bra strap?

Wow. If YOU feel that way, go for it. No reason to get prude with everyone else, though.
Lol I have a large chest. I also have a child. Does a bra strap slip out now and then due to pulling and such? Sure it does. But would I wear spaghetti straps tanks and backless things that will certainly show my straps all over the place? No. What the heck is the point? It really is not THAT hard to fit a large chest with shirts that don't regularly leave bra straps hanging out Everywhere

Every shirt that I have tried on that left bra straps just hanging ouy was not a flattering top anyway

Lyzelle

Ditto on the chasing bra straps. Total pain.

And there's nothing worse than finding that PERFECT bra that is cute, fits perfectly, is totally awesome....and then the straps are too long/too short.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I find the strap perfect (little thingy that makes any bra a racerback) and double sided body sticky tape.. to be really handy for keeping everything under the shirt.

In the world of showing undergarments.. I am more annoyed with ugly panty lines on people then bra straps honestly though lol

darkchild16

We are Home.
Lol I have a large chest. I also have a child. Does a bra strap slip out now and then due to pulling and such? Sure it does. But would I wear spaghetti straps tanks and backless things that will certainly show my straps all over the place? No. What the heck is the point? It really is not THAT hard to fit a large chest with shirts that don't regularly leave bra straps hanging out Everywhere

Every shirt that I have tried on that left bra straps just hanging ouy was not a flattering top anyway
Spagetti and thin strapped shirts are the only ones that are ok enough to double wear and breast feed so yeah it gets done ALOT because stupid shirts hinder me trying to BF unless I spend a TON on nursing clothes :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney

I finally started sewing my straps. It was so annoying to adjust them and tighten them up only to have it slip back to where it was. So now I adjust it and sew the two pieces together and voila.

JC penney bras aren't very good quality though. Mine completely fell apart. I am going back to lane bryant

Lyzelle

My aunt makes her own bras. I never asked how. I can sew this or that, but I'm too OCD to do it on a regular basis. I wish I could, though. It would just take me hours and hours to do a simple stitch job.

And I agree with Fran on the panty lines. I was totally lost on that at one time. But now I am enlightened thanks to a brilliant SIL.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I finally started sewing my straps. It was so annoying to adjust them and tighten them up only to have it slip back to where it was. So now I adjust it and sew the two pieces together and voila.

JC penney bras aren't very good quality though. Mine completely fell apart. I am going back to lane bryant
Really? Ive had a couple that I bought before having bev and its on its last leg FINALLY and it gets worn ALOT. (its wearing out on the edge of the cups and where its connected)

Ambreille brand. WHich is JC Pennys brand.

:D That made me remember an episode of That 70s Show where they were going to steal a street sign and a kid got it first -- and Donna got him to give it to her by showing him her bra strap.

The only times I really care are either when I'm at work or when I'm dressed up, then I don't want them showing. Otherwise, I don't care at all. Nor do I really care if others' show.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Really? Ive had a couple that I bought before having bev and its on its last leg FINALLY and it gets worn ALOT. (its wearing out on the edge of the cups and where its connected)

Ambreille brand. WHich is JC Pennys brand.
Oh man I should take a photo of the ones I bought. They weren't sewn, they used a double sided tape for the seams which completely came apart. I only had them a couple months and one cannot even be worn anymore because all the seams came out and the other i am wearing only because it really is my last one even though it is almost in shreds

I am in desperate need of new bras

darkchild16

We are Home.
Oh man I should take a photo of the ones I bought. They weren't sewn, they used a double sided tape for the seams which completely came apart. I only had them a couple months and one cannot even be worn anymore because all the seams came out and the other i am wearing only because it really is my last one even though it is almost in shreds

I am in desperate need of new bras
:yikes: do you remember the brand? Did you talk to JCP about it? Thats INSANE. I cant remember ANY made like that and I fondeled all the types of bras LMAO

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
It is the ambrielle natural shaping zensational demi lol i had to go take off my current one to check

I didn't think to contact JC Penney about it lol

Brian kept finding The clear shreds around the house and finally oneday he was like "ok... WHAT are these?". I was like... Oh just the foundation of my bras LOL. It was elasticized double tape so once they came off the elasticity was gone from the bra lol

darkchild16

We are Home.
weird ambreilles used to be VERY well made. They were the only ones that were comfy, reasonably priced and came in my size regularly. I would contact JCP about it thats outrageous.

But then again they have gone through alot of changes recently making them NOT my go to store anymore :(

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Victoria Secret Pink makes me so **** angry.
I am a 32 C. Pretty typical bra size.

Yet those **** bras do NOT HOLD ME IN. They use like, half cups, and I spill out every 10 seconds.

Grr.. but they are so cute for some reason I still have one or two of them lol

Lyzelle

Victoria's Secret is the only one that carries my bra size. 32B. I'm small. But it's still a pain. The demi cups/half cups are too small for even me.

Members online

No members online now.