These are sooo cute!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Too cute! No English Shepherd of course, but the Border Collie is kind of close!

No ACD ):

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Lucy:

:D She's actually sable, though.

Millie's a mix, so I just chose the side she favors- Border Collie. They don't have a lot of selection considering the vast array of differences.
So this as I'm close as I'm going to get. Just imagine it with rose ears, way less white, and a smoother coat.

Last edited:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
How come the CATS get cool customization thingy and we don't?!
Hmph.
Because most cats "Domestic shorthairs." Basically meaning a mutt. Like you could just go and pick Romeo out really easily because he fits a standard- a tri LC chi. Much harder to do with cats.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Because most cats "Domestic shorthairs." Basically meaning a mutt. Like you could just go and pick Romeo out really easily because he fits a standard- a tri LC chi. Much harder to do with cats.
Psh.. you and your logic...

I think its animalism!!! :rofl1:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Psh.. you and your logic...

I think its animalism!!! :rofl1:
LMAO! :D Psshhhh yourself! :p

Oh, and here someone can say, "what breed is my dog?" and we'll all say, "I think it's a purebred husky or whatever" but it's a belief in a lot of cat clubs that a cat is only purebred if it has papers. I don't know what that's about. My cats are purebred Siamese, I know their lineage, but they don't have papers. So they're mixes according to many. I got into an argument on cat forums once about that. :p

Okay sorry I'll shut up now. :eek:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Okay I made Da Kitteh...

She doesn't look nearly evil enough though...

Members online

No members online now.