Ideas on Kye?

Kye&Rio

Doggy Rehab
So here's my Kye, I adopted her November 28, 2008 from the St. Paul Animal Shelter. My vet record says she was born July 2, 2008 but I've been given two different dates, so sometime in July is the verdict on that.

She weighs about 47 pounds and measures 27 inches around the deepest part of her chest, and from neck to tail is 22 inches. Looong legs, little drawn up waist, very slender. Little 30-something pound Rio is wider through the hips than Kye is.

I don't have the greatest pictures on my computer right now but I'll try to show her body and face as best I can.

The reason I think maybe hound is in there is just because that's the most resemblance I've grown to see, other than the border collie. I could be completely wrong on both counts. When I adopted her, it was as a bc/lab/shepherd mix, although you can never tell at that age. I see no lab, but she has webbed toes, and I'm not familiar with a whole lot of breeds so I can't say what else that could be.

We had a pointer mix come into the shelter that made me go "omg you're my dog!" because of the resemblances, but I've seen catahoulas that look alot like her, and other hound type dogs.

She loves to chase/stalk birds and Rio, she loves love, she loves to follow commands...hehe the people upstairs have an outdoor run/enclosure for their bunny in summer, and we opened it up and her new favourite thing is going to the enclosure, ninja-ing up the covered ramp and into the hutch. Rio's a little unsure, but she wants to.

Anyways, just trying to let you get a scope on Kye and her personality, so enough of that and here's the pictures. The bottom two are huge, musta uploaded them in a larger size.

Kye's on the right, at the acreage we lived at.

Laying flat on the floor, lol.

And this one just for fun!

Kinda head shot.

My very good girl on a very long truck ride.

Kye's on the left.

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Maybe some Border collie and Lab?

I know shes pretty small but my aunt has a petit lab and She isnt even 47 lbs.

Kye&Rio

Doggy Rehab
Maybe some Border collie and Lab?

I know shes pretty small but my aunt has a petit lab and She isnt even 47 lbs.
As far as I could ever tell, with mixes size seems to be pretty irrelevant half the time...Rio is a bc/husky and although she's stocky she's only in the 30ish pound range.

I think your guess of BC and hound is a pretty good one.
Yeah that's what she seems to be. Any insight as to which of the hound variety? lol. I know it's hard to tell really.

Dekka

Just try me..
its unlikely to tell.. and thats assuming its a pure bred hound at that.

Members online