Sheltie

Vivien

I'm horrible at drawing compared to most of you all that post on here..........but I had fun drawing this sheltie so I decided to post it:)

Snark

Mutts to you
You're not horrible! I like it! It's a nice, relaxed style of drawing and it looks like you had fun with it!

LizzieCollie

Collie Crazy
I love it, the muzzle and eyes especially look great!

If I were to post one of my pictures you guys would laugh so hard that you'd fall of your chairs! That is if you could identify what it was!! lol

Even my stick figures end up looking 'discombobulated'!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
You should never compare your art to anyones! The fact that it is all yours is what makes it special Your sheltie is made up of energetic lines that express so well, your dog is lovely and well poised.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I like it very much. I also agree that you shouldn't compare your art to others' art. It's great and every artist has their own habits and style. :)

Vivien

Awwe..well thanks a ton to you all:D-you made my day and made me smile again lol..Ill try not to compare my art to other peoples.

By the way does anyone have any shading techniques-or on how to draw fur?I'm really starting to enjoy art and want to improve as much as I can. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.