Help the Ontario Pits

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
My friend Sarah sent me this. I swear if i had the money and devices to I would take them all and just have a Pitbull Haven here but i can't.

From another board, regarding APBTs in shelters and rescue in Ontario:

THIS IS AN URGENT PLEA TO RESCUES AND PEOPLE IN THE STATES AND OTHER PROVINCES

If you have room in your home please please please take in one of the Ontario pit bulls. The will DIE or be sent to research labs otherwise.

Most of us here our full, and really theres no other options for these dogs.

The dogs we pull are all evaluated, UTD on shots and we will get them altered.

Theres 8 wk old pups ranging up to seniors that shouldnt have to die becasue they are pit bulls.

I urge people to donate to BAnned AID but please consider the rescue people too we are up to our eyeballs with dogs that need help and we are running short on funds - no one wants to help the pit bulls- except the pit bull people.

SO please if you can help let us know.
And join our Ontario Bullies in Need to sponsor a dog or perhaps look at one that you might be able to take in .

http://p066.ezboard.com/bontariobulliesinneed

joce

I hope you don't mind but I emailed it top my dad(who needs a dog) and I put it on a forum I go to. If i only had more room and time I would get one.

schaferhund

Deutscher Schaferhund
We sure do hope they all get adopted! We had a pit for 15 years, he was one of the best dogs we have ever had. He never bit anyone, let alone growl at anybody. People get the wrong impression about pits. It"s sad really, what the media has done to them, portraying them as vicious dogs because its simply not true.

thedays8

How can I help

My husband and I are seriously thinking of helping(rescueing) an ontario pit. We do live very far away. But still want to help. What do I do, who do I talk to. Help me so I can help one of them.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I wish I could but we don't have the room right now for another dog (we barely have enough room for ours). If it was a year from now when we can move into a bigger house I would definetely tell my husband that we are getting one.

Members online

No members online now.