Quick, sort of strange question...

Saeleofu

http://theeclecticcollie.blogspot.com/

Is the side bar...quivering? Like from "Blog Archive" on down? I...I don't know why it's doing that, or how to fix it, or if I'm just crazy. But it's REALLY annoying.

Oh, it may or may not be helpful to post what browser/device you're using. I don't know.

Saeleofu

Y'all are no help :p ;) I'm using Chrome on my laptop, and I've reloaded and everything and it's still doing it for me. Maybe I'm just going crazy lol.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm afraid I'm no help either. :p I'm running Firefox on my desktop PC and I don't see flashing or any other abnormalities.
I think it's the the crazy. :p

ACooper

Looks completely normal to me as well.
I'm on my nook tablet....and I believe I'm using Puffin instead of my default right now.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
I am on chrome / windows 7. looked normal then

I went and read your blog , then clicked the link to read the review onthe side bar about the black majic soap. i used the back button and everything on the side bar is jumping now. you are not crazy.

wellllll as far as i ca attest! hehe

Saeleofu

I am on chrome / windows 7. looked normal then

I went and read your blog , then clicked the link to read the review onthe side bar about the black majic soap. i used the back button and everything on the side bar is jumping now. you are not crazy.

wellllll as far as i ca attest! hehe
THANK YOU! lol, now I just need to figure out WHY and try to fix it.

Members online

No members online now.