Green Coffee Bean Extract

JacksonsMom

Ok, so I tuned into Dr. Oz today which I NEVER do but happened to turn it on right when they were talking about this green coffee bean extract.

Now, first off, I've been trying to get healthy again. Last year, I lost around 13lbs but gained it all back over winter. Really, though, I need to lose 30lbs at least to be healthy.

So I've been eating better and back to exercising more.... starting to feel better again.

Now I see this green coffee bean extract, it's in a capsule, and apparently in it's raw form, it's all natural and a great aid to weight loss. I can't find anything bad about it or any side effects. A couple of studies have been done on it. This doctor featured never recommends diet pills, etc, but said this was different.

Now the two women on Dr. Oz (I think one was 255lbs and the other was 185, or something) lost weight without even changing their diet or exercise (for the purpose of the 'experiment' to see if it worked) and the heavier woman lost 6lbs in 5 days and the other lost 2lbs in 5 days. Now obviously Dr. Oz recommends eating healthy and exercising as well. They said it gave them more energy, and made them less hungry, etc, etc.

But I'm going to lie, this intrigues me. I'm not looking for an easy fix or a cheap way out, but admit it would be motivating to actually SEE results, and last year I felt like I was working my butt off and still not losing much of anything. And I NEVER believe what I see on any of these types of shows. But this seems pretty legit, and all natural. I can't see the harm in trying.

But... any thoughts? I haven't researched a ton yet, so am definitely going to do more.

http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleas...announced-as-the-new-alternative-for-natural-

http://www.doctoroz.com/blog/lindsey-duncan-nd-cn/green-coffee-bean-burns-fat-fast

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
No real input other than, I'd go for it!! It's natural, and it sounds like it works! :) I would look into it but I'm already on a very specific diet (taking these drops, plus diet and exercise) but maybe once I'm done, I'll look into it!

filarotten

Fila the love
I watched that show also. He said to make sure it was pure. No cellulose, or anything else added. Just because it says "all natural" does not mean it is pure. Only means it is derived from nature. They said no side effects..can't beat that.

If I needed to lose weight I would try it. Much better to use something pure from nature, than something with a lot of chemicals or additives. Let us know how it works.:)

No harm in trying.

I took a flyer on something I'd been reading up on, GenF20Plus. After three days of it my energy levels were up noticeably, and not in the jittery, stimulant sort of way, but where it really showed up was at the gym.

The weights I'm using hadn't changed much since I'm not eating to build but suddenly I jumped anywhere from 10 lbs more on bench presses to 20 and 30 pounds more (and could have added still more) on lower body and leg work -- and repping 12-16 when I had been doing 8-12.

The Peak work I'd been doing went from 60-63 rpms to 74+ and that plateau I've been on seems to have broken loose.

jenv101

Bite Club
Can't hurt to try if you want to spend the money, but Dr. Oz has become one big infomercial IMO - I don't trust anything he says anymore - he's just trying to sell products.

JacksonsMom

Can't hurt to try if you want to spend the money, but Dr. Oz has become one big infomercial IMO - I don't trust anything he says anymore - he's just trying to sell products.
I never watch the show, but you don't buy it from him, or his site. And he doesn't mention any specific brands or anything. So I don't see how he'd benefit from it.

But I think I'll try it!

Dekka

Just try me..
Dr Oz is full of crap. BUT that doesn't mean the odd thing isn't true. Just do some research first before you drop money on it. And then go for it!

Members online

No members online now.