Happy Birthday Lorrif!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Happy Birthday Lorri! And don't worry, we'll hound Andrew for you all day, so he can't give you puppy eyes and weimeraner his way out of buying you "griffon". :D

:yikes: Well.....I'd better go shopping.....

:D
You'd better have already GONE shopping, which, knowing you, I suspect is already done ;) I hope you remembered something about a special ring that I believe the Effervescent and Always Amazing LorriF mentioned several months . . . and a camera ago?

Happy Birthday, Lorri! (((((((HUGS))))))) And you are someone who really deserves to switch to un-birthdays, as you have so many more of them ;)

Saje

Island dweller
Oh I want to see the ring! :D

Happy birthday! :D Hope you get spoiled rotten and everything you want.

Ahhhh, Renee....that ring was a Christmas present for her last year :).....no more jewelry for a loooonnnng time to come.....or at least not until I get an even newer camera body (Which Pentax has kindly just announced) :D

LorriF

Puppy Whipped!!!
thanks so much everyone for the birthday wishes :D

I've been having a bit of a crappy day here at work, so the birthday messages have made my day!

LorriF

Puppy Whipped!!!
And we've MISSED YOU, Lorri! I mean, we love Andrew, and all, but he can't take your place :(
awwww thanks renee! I've missed you guys as well, but I rarely even get my full lunch b/c we are sooooo busy at work--but I will try to pop in more often!

Members online

No members online now.