Fraggle Rock Collars

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I asked on Facebook, but I'm looking for some biothane e-collar straps and I hope you can help!

DJEtzel

I asked on Facebook, but I'm looking for some biothane e-collar straps and I hope you can help!
Hey there! I will respond on facebook, too, but I wanted to let you know that I don't think I will be able to help with this, at this time. I don't have any knowledge on how to make/clean belt holes in a buckle collar yet. If you wanted to be a little bit of test dummy for something like this and didn't mind a minorly flawed product, I would be interested in selling you some for the cost of shipping. Feel free to message me on facebook if it interests you!

I ordered 2 limited slip biothanes, with matching leashes and they came in the mail this week. I'll be honest, when I first (ripped) opened the package (standing outside in the cold and dark), I wasn't super thrilled with the texture and feel of the biothane. It felt rough and stiff in my hands, but I knew that it had been in the mailbox for several hours and it was in the single digits all day, so they were all probably a little frozen. I brought them all inside and set them on the table, when i grabbed the tracking line to take Hudson out, it had soften way up and I think it feels the same, or at least very similar to my All-K9 biothane leads.

20140125-DSC_0607 by terristahl, on Flickr

20140125-DSC_0613 by terristahl, on Flickr

20140125-DSC_0623 by terristahl, on Flickr

20140125-DSC_0629 by terristahl, on Flickr

20140125-DSC_0631 by terristahl, on Flickr

Penny is NOT a model. I ordered the name plate from Drs. Foster and Smith and sent it to Fraggle Rock to put on the collar.

And an outtake! I took 20 something pictures and in almost all of the, she was barking. lol

DJEtzel

Awesome pictures, guys! (well, gals.. :p) Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad the biothane softened up for you and wasn't terrible, Terri! :D

They both look great as models! Pink really should be Hudson's color. ;)

Members online

No members online now.