Marley is getting old......

He hasnt found these guys yet in the fire pit....seriously rabbits, why do you ALWAYS make your nests in the fenced part of my yard...where my dogs go!! These are better hidden though then some of the previous years, one year they were just in a slight indent in the middle of the yard :rolleyes:

(I'm kind of surprised that Ivy hasnt found them...Qcumber is currently not allowed in the front as he jumped the fence back in the fall so we are still working on that...he only goes out to play fetch so nothing else matters to him then. Marley however has ALWAYS had baby bunny radar...poor old man.)

On a more serious/sadder note...he really s getting old:( 13 but I can not fathom him making 14. He has pretty severe arthritis in his back and left back knee. He is on supps, rimadyl, and getting adequan injections. He was doing a bit better but we had a flash of colder weather today and he is so stiff again :(

Barb04

Super Moderator
It's sad when we see them aging. Just enjoy each and every day you have together with lots of love; that's all we can do for each other.

Taqroy

On a more serious/sadder note...he really s getting old:( 13 but I can not fathom him making 14. He has pretty severe arthritis in his back and left back knee. He is on supps, rimadyl, and getting adequan injections. He was doing a bit better but we had a flash of colder weather today and he is so stiff again :(
(((hugs))) I had a horrible dream last night that Murphy passed while I was sleeping. Which...I mean I would prefer that to a lot of different scenarios but it was still devastating. It sucks when your dogs get old.

Members online

No members online now.