Pirate *cough* "lure coursing"

Flyinsbt

Pirate had his first try at the CAT recently. As a courser, he makes a pretty good agility dog. He did squeak out a Q on the first run, but not so much the 2nd one. It does not appear to be his game. Here are some photos, though.

Looking the business:

Run, Pirate!

get 'em!

"Oh hi, Mr. Judge, have we met? I'm Pirate!"

"okay, ma, you run it down, I'm right behind you!"

"got it, how did I do?"

:lol-sign:

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
LOL Pirarte, Arnold did a very similar thing at a lure event. The one and only he's been to. Oh HI COURSE SETTER! I'm ARNOLD I LOVE PEOPLE! :D

Then I chased the lure and he chased (okay, think Eeyore version of Pi, he mall walked behind me) me the whole way. I am so glad I'm not the only one who's tried that method.

He's fun to watch at whatever he does! We tried lure coursing (only) once and Ruby didn't get into it... :-(

kady05

Oh gosh, that's cute! My friends have SBT's and theirs were complete NUTS on the LC field! So is Sako.. he actually broke the handle of one of my leather leashes his first time out LOL.

Flyinsbt

Thanks, folks! Yes, he's adorable. His dam, Tess, is nuts for the lure, she loves coursing more than anything. Pirate thinks it's fun for the first couple hundred yards, and then he appears to believe it's way more trouble than a plastic bag is worth.

Thanks, folks! Yes, he's adorable. His dam, Tess, is nuts for the lure, she loves coursing more than anything. Pirate thinks it's fun for the first couple hundred yards, and then he appears to believe it's way more trouble than a plastic bag is worth.
Sounds like an intelligent little guy, lol!

I'd love to try Tallulah on lure coursing, but there's not really anything going on here.

Members online

No members online now.