Lizard pointers are pretty

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THank you for your comment Bax. He is totally fascinated by the lizards and looks for them every time we go out and I am glad because I get to see him like this.
The wren babies left the nest today, the Mama cardinal sat tight on her eggs while I watered the grapefruit tree which has leafed out with glory which will make Sancho very happy this winter. My yard is in full bloom and is a lovely place to rest....and watch.

Forestland

The Giant Fluff
He is such a good looking boy. :) He puts cute and handsome into one. The limit on pictures is 10 a post smkie! ;) hehe!

What kind of lizards do you have around there? We don't have lizards here that come to the yard, but we have hedgehogs that come around alot! They seem to find way into our fence, then can't find way back out! Thankfully Cipi isn't interested in them...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

I guess my rosy faced pair the mature ones, if I read this right. The pics don't line up, with the text.

i am glad you asked, for I had just assumed they were two different kinds, I didn't want to say what kind they were without looking it up.

Next to Cipi a hedgehog must like like a beetle..

Pepper took interest in the lizards but had to be chased away before she became rototiller.

Members online

No members online now.