Presenting....Izzy Le Model! (pics)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
So, yesterday I rebooted my whole system, and I can upload pics again, yay! But I don't have any virus protection or photoshop anymore, boo!

Anywho, at my school the National Honors Society runs a nationally recognized program called Super Saturday where Society members teach elementary and middle school students in specialized groups. My group this year did a group called Picture Perfect about photography (you should have seen my journalism teacher when we handed out the $600 journalism cameras to the kids....BWAHAHAHA!), and they wanted to shoot animals (*giggle* that sounds bad) so Izzy came for a day and played model :D
So these were all taken by kids, we were working on the rule of thirds and it was only the second day so that is why some of them are a little weird. :p
I had some CUTE ones of Izzy schmoozing with the kids, but I can't post them cause I don't have release forms :( and these were taken with my camera so they aren't great.
Oh, and sorry for the size, I can't fix size with the new photobucket crap, it shuts down my computer!

Now what you really want to see....le pictures!

First we started indoors...

Hai kids!!

*more*

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
"Iz Ballrina!"(They told me they wanted to see her dance...I told them she wouldn't...she made me a liar)

"You not gonna yellz at me cuz I gotted up if'n I prancin' right?"

"k, I stayz downz if'n I gonna getz a cookie...."

"Loogit I kin do!" (I don't even know, lol)

*outdoor pics next!*

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
"How longz I gotz ta stay here, mah butz COLD!"

The elusive not-so-circular corgi stalks her prey throught the snows of rural Pennsylvania *giggles*

Hai. I smexy beest. kthxbye.

"Mooooom, werz my cookies?? *grumble* *grumble*"

*ALL DONE*

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks everybody! :D

Bax, catch me on the right day and I may just ship her up to you :p

Amber, you should totally get a corgi!

Jess I don't have any more pics right now :(

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oh god she's gorgeous... I never really noticed how much COAT she has, lol. And that last one? Captivating. Her eyes are so dark and beautiful..

they are just too cute! i would have loved to been a fly on the wall that day...kids & dogs, my fav!!! they did a good job as well:)

uhh, the pic of her head on her back is a bit disturbing to me...i think you should sign her up for a part in the next grudge movie:yikes:

Staff online

Members online