Me me me me!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Gus's adolescence has hit new hights :rolleyes: Last night Katelina was smiling in her sleep and I thought "Oh that looks so cute I HAVE to get a photo!" So off I went and got the camera and took a couple of pics! Gus being a teenager was getting a bit stroppy as he was no longer the centre of attention but nothing unmanageable, Things got dramatically worse when I put the camera away without taking his picture!!! :eek: He flew into a full scale tantrum!! Heavy sighing, turning his back on me, stamping his feet!
This went on for nearly an hour!!!!!! He can really hold a grudge!! and in the end i had to go and get the camera and take his picture too so that he would calm down!! :rolleyes: Me thinks my dog is a bit spoilt! ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
He communicates so well...and i agree..he is so handsome..deserves at least as much as an ol cat!

bogolove

LOL! That Gus is so funny. Brady gets jealous when I give the cat a lot of attention. He butts right in between us and practically steps on her and runs her off. He is such a stinker.

candy722

Hehehe does funny. Gus must love to take picture just like TOki Whenever TOki sees me with a camera he has to pose. Its funny.

:D Sounds like Shiva the Diva! When the camera comes out she gets in front of everyone else or starts hamming it up. Don't ask me how she's figured it out, but she's figured out that the funny looking thing with the big eye is her cue to pose!

gapeach

Big Mutts
Carey does the same thing, but my mom's dog doesn't like to have her pic taken.

Bluedog sees the camera he can be the same way, when the dogs are being good I grab the cam and he is front and center sometimes chasing the other animals out of the way.

Irish

Bear is always shy in front of the camera and slinks away with his ears back. I always wondered why??? You all that have hams for dogs, sure get lots better pics than me!

Irish, Bear actually makes more sense than our hams do! If you think about it, you're pointing something very strange looking at him and a bright light shines in his eyes! Any SENSIBLE dog would want to stay clear, lol!

Members online

No members online now.