Some Long Overdue Pics

Melle

I'll start with the newest ones! Nina and I just received our goodies from Noludoru, and we are sooooo in love with them :D Didn't get to take photos yesterday because I was out on my 18th B-day, but we did a little photo-shoot this morning before our short potty stroll. Purple is now her official color! Everything is literally perfect for us.

Also, her smile is the cutest thing evarr

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Happy belated birthday!

I'm in love with her collar. Purple looks awesome on black & white dogs. Nina is such a gorgeous dog,& I love that smile.

Melle

Thank you!

And I've been wondering how purple would look on her for a long time now ;) Now we walk in security AND style.

noludoru

Bored Now.
And I've been wondering how purple would look on her for a long time now ;) Now we walk in security AND style.
AWW YAY! I'm so happy everything arrived well. Nina looks GREAT in everything, especially the purple! I hope I put enough stuff in there to keep you two collared and leashed up for a while. :D

Melle

Thanks everyone!

AWW YAY! I'm so happy everything arrived well. Nina looks GREAT in everything, especially the purple! I hope I put enough stuff in there to keep you two collared and leashed up for a while. :D
Oh for sure! And I've been inspired to get her a matching purple Mountain Rope lead now =]

Members online

No members online now.