What is the most you would spend on a used dog stroller

Says goodbye to chazhound....done with forums
Now I am one who firmly believes God gave dogs 4 legs and they should use them but there is a specific purpose we are looking to get one of these for.

Can't afford a brand new one right now......(and yes we walk our dogs 2 times a day but the one is getting too heavy to carry around the flea market and the other one we want to take every once in a while, we take him every month and the rules are dogs can come if they are held or in a stroller....he enjoys walking around outside)

We go to the flea market in the morning and we spend the rest of the day playing at the big park (we travel over an hour to do this)

We have found 3 strollers 1 is $25 dollars

The other is $20

And the other is $60

How much would you be willing to spend on a used dog stroller

(I also saw one on EBAy for $30 but these others I found on craigslist)

I'm sure they are all reasonable but for the limited amount we will be using it I don't want to spend too much)

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Without seeing each stroller, it's kinda hard to access which one you should get. Possibly the cheapest one depending on the quality.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Ebay has quite a few.
I EVENTUALLY caved and bought a bag for Lilly and Ben. It took us driving over and hour to a cheese festival, getting the dogs there, only to find out that no animals were allowed. Well, be begged and were allowed to carry them inside. By the end of the day our arms were falling off.
So I am with you about dogs should walk, but if something makes moving them around easier, jump in and do it.

Members online

No members online now.