RIP Old Man Noah

Adrienne

Today my mom decided to put her 12 year old boy Noah to sleep. He was suffering from arthritis as well as a lack of tears being produced in his eyes. She treated him as long as she could but his eyes were very painful and he was becoming distressed and confused. I went with her to the vet and he went very peacefully. Rest in peace dear old man. You will be missed greatly.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. Noah has such a sweet face. My heart goes out to you and your mom.

Run free dear old guy. With more arthritis and the sight and vigor of a young dog again..... RIP..:(

Old man no longer, Noah :) I'm sure he leaves a huge gap in your lives. Good on you for accompanying him to the boundary of this journey -- difficult to do, but a loving send off that's earned a thousand times over.

Adrienne

Thanks everyone. I picked him out when I was 17, we called him Noah because of the white cross on his chest. No matter how much you know you did the right thing it still hurts so much. My mom will be comforted by your words. Thanks:(

Members online

No members online now.