The Siri Thread.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks everyone, she's pretty awesome :D

And last night after a bit of whimpering she went to sleep and didn't make a sound until 5am when my alarm went off :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Thanks everyone, she's pretty awesome :D

And last night after a bit of whimpering she went to sleep and didn't make a sound until 5am when my alarm went off :)
Yay Siri!

P.S. I'm sending you my next Flatcoat puppy so you don't miss out on the all-night screaming experience ;)

JacksonsMom

Siri is... amazing. She's SO CUTE. And has the coolest name ever. I seriously cannot even stand the cuteness! Eeeekkkk!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
So, I'm a dumb@ass and thought I worked at 7:30 today, got to work and realized I don't work until 1pm. Herp de derp.

Came home and Ryan had put Siri back in the crate so he could sleep, so I just went back to bed, lol. She didn't make a PEEP and slept until we got her up again at 8:30! CLICK TREAT PUPPEH!!!

Also, last night for dinner we worked on leash walking skills up and down the hallway of the apartment. Oh and we classically conditioned nail trimming and got her 2 front paws done. No. Big. Deal.

We just finished working on tugging with the disc and chasing rollers. :banana:

Oh, and she went pee TWICE outside today!!! Still took a dump inside, but it's progress! No pees inside yet today! (at least that I found, seriously her puddles are like quarter sized, it's ridonkulous) I think the hardest part about housetraining is that it's FREEZING outside and she gets so cold that I feel bad and bring her in too early.

I heart this dog.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Welp, we go get shots and meet our vet next Wednesday, then on Saturday we get CERF'd and microchipped. Busy schedule puppy has a busy schedule :p

Members online

No members online now.