Death...

Sheba

I W A L R
is so hard to handle!I was just thinking about not having Wendy or Tiggy or Figgy or Max or Buddy or Snickers...It is so hard to think about not having them ecpecially when they are so cute and you have been good to them and they love you!It puts me in tears...Oh dear, I need a tissue...

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Yes it's hard to think about it but it's something that happens to everyone. All you can do is feel secure that you gave your animals the best life you possibly could and feel happy with that.

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
the thread's title is scary -DEATH!!-
I know that it is so sad when you think about it. I never lost a dog until now. Melon is 9 years and a half, and I sometimes think that she is getting old -I feel really sad :(

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Yes, Sheba, losing a loved one is hard. I know how it feels and you never quite get over it, but you can rest knowing that they are at peace.

Sheba

I W A L R
Sometimes at night, I still cry about this one WONDERFUL NON-BITING SWEETEST gerbil I once had. He was murdered by a cat we were watching, an EVIL cat named Elliot. Not evil because he murdered my gerbil, but evil as to you cant feed him without getting bit and scratched. You can go near him, or else he would growl,hiss, and act all tough like he really was. Man, that cat could take us all down he's so mean!

Members online

No members online now.