Legs and No Legs

Haha, great pics! I love how Traveler does not see a Corgi anywhere in his general vicinity, lol.
He really does ignore her! It's better than when he first met her. I think he stepped on a her a few times.

I looooove how fit everyone is!!! Especially Keeva! Corgi with belly tuck <3

The last photo is absolutely hilarious :D
You should see her in person!

But yes, I'm proud of these dogs physique!

I want to live with you guys SO MUCH. Your dogs are all so full of cool, it's ridiculous.
Has Kay got any of the pictures of Trent edited yet? I want to see them!

So uh... how is Traveler so clean while Macky and Keeva are so muddy? LOL
Because most of his time is spent going "Throw the ball. Throw the ball. Oh HI! I love you! THROW THE BALL." So he doesn't have much time for mud running like Macky and Keeva do :rofl1: Added to him not ever rolling in dead things and being merle to hide all dirt.

Equinox

Has Kay got any of the pictures of Trent edited yet? I want to see them!
A handful, and there are still a few more she wants to edit - it was drizzly that day so she said a lot of them didn't turn out. Stooooopid Oregon :thumbdown:

Of course, NOW the weather decides to be nice. Hopefully we'll meet up again soon and I can plot to steal her Flying Tree Climbing Wonderdog. And just so you know, you people are MEAN, showing off your gorgeous, fit, conditioned dogs. Going to work on that before I ever let Kay post Trent pictures on her page, next to the photos of her dogs... :rofl1:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Dear Traveler,

Pease be more nice to Keeva. Just because she's below eye-level doesn't mean she doesn't exist.

Sincerely,

I resemble that remark.

Members online

No members online now.