Minnesota Meetup?

SaraB

Anyone game for another Minnesnowta meetup? Preferably before the snow comes ;)

I'm thinking sometime in September or October once it's cooler but not cold. Maybe hit up a state park?

Thoughts?

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I just wanna threadjack and say that you should have your minnesota meetup in NC... that way I can see Pdub and everyone else..

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I just wanna threadjack and say that you should have your minnesota meetup in NC... that way I can see Pdub and everyone else..
Next time I come out to PA I should totally come down to NC cause I wanna meet you and stardogs and see the other chazzers out there again. And at this rate by the time I get enough money to go back to the east coast I will have 2 weeks of paid time off to take! lol

SaraB

Wherever we go, Frodo will probably not be coming...because we know how well that worked out LAST TIME! lol

As for location....er....er....
Fro you need to be nice to Classical. I can always leave the daners at home and just bring a Zuminator.

And you are no help.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Yeah, you should probably leave your man eating beasts at home, they might hurt my poor widdle innocent flufferkinz Frodo :p

SpringerLover

When and where? I may come sans dogs unless it's an off leash adventure. Bailey won't be social if we have to wear leashes.

Hillside

Original Twin
I will be in Oregon for a week in mid to late September, but other than that, I am game. I'll even bring Saga! ;) (And we will even get there on time!)

SaraB

When and where? I may come sans dogs unless it's an off leash adventure. Bailey won't be social if we have to wear leashes.
Any ideas for location then?

I have somewhere we can let them off leash, but it's really over grown now so I don't know how much fun it would be. It's an abandoned farm that is slowly being converted into a county park so it's closed to the public right now.

SpringerLover

Any ideas for location then?

I have somewhere we can let them off leash, but it's really over grown now so I don't know how much fun it would be. It's an abandoned farm that is slowly being converted into a county park so it's closed to the public right now.
Or I could just not bring that dog... I'm trying to find the name of the park a friend and I took my dogs to last fall. It had multiple paved walking trails, open fields, a pavilion... gorgeous! If only I could remember the location.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I missed the first one so I'd definitely be down for another. :) I don't venture out of my little bubble very often though lol, so have no suggestions for locations...

SaraB

We have a nice county park up here, Bunker Lake Park, but it's on the northern side of the suburbs. Otherwise, I've taken the dogs to Afton State Park and that was really nice. Both of these would be onleash though. If we went to Bunker we could have people over after. Our house isn't large or anything but we have a fooseball table so that's cool. LOL

Members online

No members online now.