Different brands of premade raw?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I am adding some of the nature's variety premade raw medallions to the girls food (their getting the medallions in the morning and kibble at night) and would like to know if there are other brands of premade (besides the nature's variety and farmore). I want to put them on raw maybe hopefully after I get settled in my new job but I was trying to wean them onto this stuff while I research I like the idea of them trying out this stuff first. I only give Holly a little bit but half of Hannah's food is now in the medallions. Does anyone know of any other brands of premade raw?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I can't find any of those products by me! Darnit they look good too! I think I may look into the chubs I have two stores that can special order me a case of them (they are 2 lbs each and cost $.49 and there's 6 chubs in a case). It's pretty expensive though and I think that I may look into just plain raw as my trainer can get me a much better deal on meats and things and I'd spend about as much on 2 weeks worth of food. The case of chubs would last about a week if I'm lucky.

Bil-Jac has some sort of frozen stuff now. I've seen it at Wal-Mart. Just that 2nd point is enough for me not to want to investigate further. LOL!

BostonBanker

I tried Oma's Pride for Meg - the company kindly gave me a good sized sample when I visited their booth at a dog show. Meg was thoroughly unimpressed and wouldn't touch it. The owner of our local dog store said she has had trouble with her dog's eating it as well.

Members online

No members online now.