Chloe's New Custom Paco Collar!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I am in LOVE with Chloe's new collar! I wanted a custom wave theme collar with lots of bling, and it exceeded my expectations!

First, the model:

_DSC6683.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

And a better view of the collar!

_DSC6646.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

_DSC6653.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

I need to get a picture of the collar itself, but I totally forgot to do it before I uploaded my photos.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I have no words. I just keep saying 'oh my gosh' over and over. :p

And is that hand-carved blue I see? I really don't think a collar has ever fit a dog so well before. . .

DJEtzel

That. Looks. AWESOME!! I love it! So you're going with a nautical theme now? I saw you asking about starfish conchos? But I guess the ladybugs would throw that off.. lol

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I love love love love love love love love love love.... eh.... I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say lol.

Equinox

Gorgeous colors - Chloe is stunning, especially in the first photo. Really great choice on design and colors!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
It looks a lot like a cool version of Stan's collar. I love it!
Stan's collar was the inspiration! I've wanted a carved wave collar, but didnt want Chloe to not be able to wear it often... And then I saw Stan's collar and realized I could do waves with rhinestones. I am in love with his collar!

Thanks for the comments, everyone! The waves are just painted on, it's not carved at all. I love how they added them, though!

As for the nautical theme... Well, I do live in Florida :p. Haha. I've wanted an ocean theme for Rory and thought it would be cute to add some sort of themed conchos. The ladybugs go with Emma's nickname of Emma Bug. I'd love to do a black and red collar with little ladybug rivets, but I've never been able to find any.

noludoru

Bored Now.
WOW, that is absolutely lovely - it looks really nice on her! I am eagerly awaiting detail pictures of the collar.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Wow! It looks great on her and it looks absolutely beautifully made. I've always wondered how the collars would look on smaller breeds, but I think after seeing these, I'll definitely have to look into getting a custom collar for Cali, although I don't think I'm half as creative as you, by the looks of things. :)

JacksonsMom

WOW... just... stunning! I LOVE how it turned out. PERFECT colors for Chloe! She's such a gorgeous dog.

Wow! It looks great on her and it looks absolutely beautifully made. I've always wondered how the collars would look on smaller breeds, but I think after seeing these, I'll definitely have to look into getting a custom collar for Cali, although I don't think I'm half as creative as you, by the looks of things. :)
They're great on small dogs! They're not heavy at all, either, which I like. Some leather collars can be a bit bulkier, or have heavier hardware, etc, but the Paco's are not IMO. Our tan leather from them is the absolute softest though and came that way. He has no problem wearing it all day long. :)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks, everyone!

Thanks! I love Paco Collars on small dogs, and they allow you to customize with sizes as well. Their small dog leather is sturdy but lightweight... perfect for little dogs. I feel comfortable with 3/4" width tapered to 1/2" on Rylie, Chloe, and Tucker, but I always stick with 3/8" for Emma since she's so little. None of their collars are bulky or uncomfortable.

WOW... just... stunning! I LOVE how it turned out. PERFECT colors for Chloe! She's such a gorgeous dog.

They're great on small dogs! They're not heavy at all, either, which I like. Some leather collars can be a bit bulkier, or have heavier hardware, etc, but the Paco's are not IMO. Our tan leather from them is the absolute softest though and came that way. He has no problem wearing it all day long. :)
Exactly! I love the tan most as well... it's so soft.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!

Members online

No members online now.