The Good News thread

Taqroy

Just saved $70 on shipping. <3 Amazon. Also I think I have an organization system problem (in that I'm buying many of them). I hope this results in a "my house being too organized" problem.

Dogs6

Plus One
My horse got clipped today!!! :D and despite the drugs not being as strong as I was told they'd be (even though she was given 4x the recommended amount) she stood still and only crushed me once, bit the person clipping her twice and tried to charge around the stable six or seven times. Amazingly that was fantastic for her!!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Today was another great day at work.
I love my job, I love my boss, I love everything I do from feeding to stripping stalls to grooming to helping train. Everything is amazing. Though I am getting sh!t pay right now, I don't care because I LOVE my job.

How many 21, soon to be 22, year olds can say they LOVE their job? I can name 2, including myself.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My new job is awesome. The guys are great. Our last conversation this evening was about role playing games.
ROLE PLAYING GAMES.

I love it already.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
What kind of dog??? How old? Details?!
He's a 1 1/2 year old Aussie/GSP mix. My understanding is that he's very friendly and playful, which their older BC does not appreciate, and it's becoming a problem. Everything she's told me about him so far matches my criteria nicely, so I have my fingers crossed :) We're going to the dog park to let the dogs meet and see how it goes tomorrow morning.

FG167

He's a 1 1/2 year old Aussie/GSP mix. My understanding is that he's very friendly and playful, which their older BC does not appreciate, and it's becoming a problem. Everything she's told me about him so far matches my criteria nicely, so I have my fingers crossed :) We're going to the dog park to let the dogs meet and see how it goes tomorrow morning.
Sounds perfect, good luck!

Grab

A friend designed an awesome shirt for Clive's birthday. Now just need to find a way to print it to an iron on transfer or take it to the tshirt place to transfer over to the shirt.

It's extra cute :)

Members online

No members online now.