Famous Chazzer vibes?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Auggie's grandma Georgia had a bought of congestive heart failure last week. They got her on meds and she seemed to be doing better. I just got an e-mail from Auggie's breeder letting me know I might have to teach classes tomorrow because there are more problems.

I just can't even. I am about to cry hysterically here. This amazing dog, she is one of a kind, and they just don't make them like that anymore. Her genes are in all my dogs, she's Auggie's grandma, Pepper and Payton's great-grandma, Georgie is freakin' named after her for. When I found out Georgie's litter was just two girls, I considered looking for another breeder, but I just knew I wanted PAYTON, because Georgia's genes were in that dog and those were the genes I wanted. I didn't want anything else.

She is one of Those Dogs. She is so loved. She is fifteen but, I don't know. She just seemed like she could live forever. Still so sassy and so full of spit 'n vinegar even at fifteen.

I don't know. Just keep her in your thoughts please. It will be a terrible day when her time comes and I just don't want it to come yet.

Doberluv

Vibes headed her way. It really is hard when they near that time and when they start having more health problems. I hope this can be controlled so she can be comfortable and happy for a while more.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I haven't heard anything today which I was taking as good news, but my anxiety got to me and I texted for an updated. She is going on IV fluids, then going home, then back for more fluids the next day. Auggie's breeder says she will be up all night with her. Her heart is doing better, but now her kidneys are having some problems with the meds for her heart. Hopefully she will bounce back after getting flushed with IV fluids. =<

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Chazzer vibes (and a good vet!) have done some amazing things. Grandma is bouncing back. Her attitude is coming back and her activity level is increasing. Right now they are just trying to get her diet straightened back out. The vet wanted her on k/d for her kidneys but she won't touch it (I don't blame her!) She'll eat some of her Innova though, and roast beef if they give it to her. She won't eat chicken and she'll beg from the table, but if they give her what they're eating she won't actually eat it - but she IS eating some. Hopefully they can figure her diet out and she will go back to being sassy Granny and give us all some more time to rejoice in her being here with us.

Members online

No members online now.