Just a rant

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
My family makes me pretty mad sometimes. My mom and my sister just decided that my dog is not allowed in my bedroom. Yes, it is my sisters as well, but she has been allowed in there as soon as she was allowed in the house! And now I am going to feel awful if I go in there to lie down and read cause she can't come in. And she follows me everywhere.

So, I guess I will just stay out of my room from now on. :mad: And, she is would of been able to sleep with me for a while finally. I have a bunk bed, and she climb the stairs, but right now our beds are on the ground so for a couple of weeks she would of been able to. Which is what I have wanted for a long time. Hmpph. Yes, I am mad and pretty pouty too.

And, my dad will not let us another animal besides reptiles. I am fine with them, well, I do have bad experiance with killing or losing them. :( That is another thing, I don't feel safe around animals in our house cause so many of our turltes have died while in my care. I felt soooo bad. And I love love love snakes, and somehow two of them escaped. So, recnetly I let our newly cuaght snake go in a safe spot where he could get a lot of food.

So, back on the subject of more animals, my dad says that we are not going to get another dog because Suze DOESN'T WANT ONE! What??? Suzie would love to have another dog to play with when she is outside doing nothing besides bark at cars all day long. Augghhh. And no goats,chickens, or ducks cause of the poop. No birds, they are too fragile. And no bought animals from a petstore because, well, just because.

Soooo, that ends my rant, I felt I just had to get it out. So, I am stuck with a wonderful dog and cat, but I am really not used to haveing just two pets.

Okayy, that actually REALLY ends it. Thanks to all who read it.

bubbatd

Sorry ........ I guess you'll have to find a private corner for yourself . Sucks that she can't sleep with you though .

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I know, its what I have been wanting forever, and now that it is possible, I am not allowed.

Dreeza

families can be so frustrating.

I say you drag your mattress into the living room & sleep w/her in there!!!

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Haha, that would be awesome!! I wouldn't get much sleep though cause my dad stays up till 3 most of the time, and he mostly stays in the living room. I might just try it though! ;)

Members online

No members online now.