HAHAHAHAHA, guess what I got in the mail???

noludoru

Bored Now.
Yeah, I mean I doubt they'd actually HURT your kids... but Ella? Not so sure. They have a lovely history of hating Pit Bulls, and dogs in general. And god knows what kind of crap PeTA enthusiasts would say about you to your kids....

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Erm, I guess I'll have to point out the obvious to you now...

Who's the silly weirdo now?!

:p
YOU SHUD UP.....

you edited that to say that to MAKE me look like a silly weirdo..

I guess watching that weirdo greg and drooling over him, has really gotten to you...

:popcorn: :rofl1:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm done talking to you, you crazy weird person who doesn't make any sense and who is severely optically impaired!

MicksMom

I haven't received a survey, but twice within about 10 years I did get membership forms from PETA (btw-both times I had a subscription to Dog Fancy). Anyway, I mailed everything back they sent me with the following letter, including my name and address:

REMOVE MY NAME AND ADDRESS FROM YOUR MAILING LIST IMMEDIATELY!

I want nothing to do a group that uses vandalism and terrorism to spread their message. I am appalled to have received your information. I repeat: REMOVE MY NAME AND ADDRESS FROM YOUR MAILING LIST IMMEDIATELY

#7 is the cracker to me....

"Do you believe the public has a right to know where it's consumer and tax dollars are being spent?"

It should be answered "Kind of like the donors who support your sham of an organization have a right to know where THEIR donation dollars are going...since it's obviously not towards the animals.

If people only knew where their donations go when they send money to Peta. Buying rediculous costumes for protests, defense funds/attorney fees for ARSONISTS/VANDALS/TERRORISTS, freezers to house the bodies of the thousands of animals they destroy, suing/stalking and harrassing KFC and other restaraunts that sell meat products, etc etc are a few things that spring to mind..

Boy, wouldn't that be enlightening if an Anti-Peta group sent out some literature of their own....

Members online

No members online now.