My girls :)

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
lol I just realized that I have blabbed on and on about Dogs that have been dumped in or around our property but I never posted pics of my girls though I have made mention. anyways

THis is My first Baby "Love" (Lovie/Kitty) she is 4

THis is Buddie my sisters Dog who Happens to be Loves Sister.(she is 4)
(I need to get some new ones of her)

They will both be 5 in march

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
And lastly this is my newest familly member Nutmeg. My vet thinks she is 6 years old.

Paige

Let it be
How is Nutmeg doing? The others are all so beautiful. I especially like Lady. She has attractive eyes.

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
TY! Nutmeg is doing great ! we are preparing her for her surgery next Tuesday. Pins and needles!

Lady was adopted out but almost a year later she came back. She came back a ball of energy, she now uses that energy to help me herd the cows in to be milked where I work :)

She copys my bosses border collie :) whose name is Lady to

though We call my Lady "Lady Bird"

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
yeah she is gorgeous. ! I am so glad to have her. she is a one of a kind! I wouldnt trade her for the world.:)

Toller_08

Very cute group you have! I think my favourite is Lady too, but they all look like beautiful dogs. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
LOve has the stance of an akita...what a powerful dog! ALl your pack are precious. Good vibes for the surgery!

cinnamon

They are beautiful. :) Nutmeg is looking much better than the last pics you posted. I think you had just gotten her then.

naturesgift

Mo Wildlife Rehabber
Thanks everyone :) I meant to take some new ones of Buddie b/c the one I have stinks. but I ended up at my friends b/c it was her birthday :) I will browse through my photobucket. Normally everyone loves Buddie. lol The fuzzy ones are always cuter!

Love is the top dog out of the bunch! the only one who has ever put her in her "spot"
was Nutmeg LoL

When i first got her she slept under my desk in my room. then she upgraded to my bed. but she wouldnt allow Love on my bed. she would Snarl/snort.. (I call it the snortle)

Now they are best buddies. Love adopts every dog that comes. she is like that towards babies and other small animals to. She will protect them also. SO Nutmeg is hers..in her mind lol.

I am so nervous about her surgery. heck I cannot even pronouce it let alone spell what its called. I am so worrid I dream about taking her. but I havent gone past getting there *shrugs*

I have called the vet so many times with questions. I now have him swearing that he will make sure her lungs are clear. I love her so much.

Yeah lady can herd the cows well enough to make my boss proud. she just hasnt figured out yet that after she gets them to where there suppose to be she doesnt need to herd them back to where they were.

My boss likes it the most that she doesnt bite them like his border collie. she barks a lil but mostly its her just being there that gets them going.

Members online

No members online now.