What is your opinion on Vets giving advice on Training/Breeding?

sheepjoke

well his bad knees are evident in those pics you posted, but i will glady post more since you requested it. lets see what breeders here and other knowledgeable dog poeple say about these knees, ms cato. remember, posted with YOUR permission. i dont lie but you are proven to do so. over and over and over a gain.

Please post your pix of my Falcon here. I wanna see. Melissa Cato.

sheepjoke

mscato you bought the dog as a showdog when he was a week old despite several reputable breeders telling you that the dog was from an irresponsible breeder who did not show dogs. you were told several times and you insisted on buying him and insisted he was show quality and insisted he did not have bad knees even though you say you 'gamma rayed' him and your vet siad that they were ok. vet student cato (*gag*), you should know a bad knee by now. but you dont. im sure he was a perfectly sweet dog and your negligence lead to his early demise and it was not his fault. peolpe tried to educate you ms cato but you are uneducateable. i guess since you think you are a dog trainer and horse trainer and vet student and gymnast and golly ive forgotten a few i think, you think you know it all and your animals pay for your selfish ignorance. no one said you shouldnt love falcon and you know that. now where is that sable gsd bitch you imported, ms cato? did you tiltle her? didnt your cat also die at the teeth of a 'stray gsd' of some sort? comon ms cato you cannot think the majority of this board are so stupid as to believe you are a vet student, dog trainer or anything else. anyone can teach a dog to fetch a toy or sit, that doesnt make them a trainer for 'ring sport'. lets get real here ms cato. you told some real interesting stories on pluba didnt you, under the name babyeagle4u. you told long time breeders that your crested would beat thiers in a show ring, tha tyou would have a mach on him in,what, eighteen months? ms cato, give us all a break please.

sheepjoke

MelissaCato

ĜȫƝ ₩īĿÐ
.. maybe you should post the links to BBC like you mentioned. Ohh wait that wouldn't look too for the responsible breeders well known on this forum. *PUKE*

You can say what ever you like. I spend my money, my way. If I want to spend 900.00 on something I think has a future I darn right will.
The only reason he's dead right now along with my Cotton is because of people like you cronies ... and the sickness that thrives in your heads.
Yall cronies knew there were sick people on that board, and they did just what you hoped for, something dangerous. Yall knew I'd get that MACH. **PUKE**

sheepjoke

now are you saying I KILLED YOUR DOG? ms cato, that is delusional. no one killed your dog from an internet forum. be careful. no one wished your dog dead, either. we just wished you would tell the truth. im not bothered by anything i said on pluba but you must be. again....where is your sable gsd 'import'? what titles have you put on a dog, any dog, to make you a 'trainer'? oh i forgot you also got your acd as a show dog though she has a disqualifying marking. priceless.

yes you can spend your money how you want on any puppymill dog you want, thats when a fool and his money are parted. you said a stray gsd killed your cat and your little dog and coincidentally you had just gotten your 'import' gsd bitch, and now she has disappeared. hmm.

your signature is something you might ought to follow on occasion, instead of telling these untruths every time you post.

good day ms cato.

sheepjoke

sheepjoke

.. maybe you should post the links to BBC like you mentioned. Ohh wait that wouldn't look too for the responsible breeders well known on this forum. *PUKE*

You can say what ever you like. I spend my money, my way. If I want to spend 900.00 on something I think has a future I darn right will.
The only reason he's dead right now along with my Cotton is because of people like you cronies ... and the sickness that thrives in your heads.
Yall cronies knew there were sick people on that board, and they did just what you hoped for, something dangerous. Yall knew I'd get that MACH. **PUKE**

wanted to quote this so you couldnt delete/alter it. so you are saying that someone killed your dog so you coulndt get a MACH on him, is that what you are saying? did we send a 'stray' gsd over to kill your dog, ms cato? comon gurl, get a grip. their is only one person responsible for yoru animals deaths and it isnt me or anyone on pluba.

sheepjoke

MelissaCato

ĜȫƝ ₩īĿÐ
The female import GSD was already titled with purchase and given to a student friend on a payment contract within a week. He couldn't afford to purchase the dog, so I gave him a personal loan so to speak. Not that my business is your business, but there you go. Happy now.

J's crew

wanted to quote this so you couldnt delete/alter it. so you are saying that someone killed your dog so you coulndt get a MACH on him, is that what you are saying? did we send a 'stray' gsd over to kill your dog, ms cato? comon gurl, get a grip. their is only one person responsible for yoru animals deaths and it isnt me or anyone on pluba.

sheepjoke

Hmmmm, not sure who you are sheepjoke, but Melissa Cato has implied more than once that someone from Pluba had something to do with her animals being killed. Something about the stray GSD being micro chipped and the chip leading to one of the Pluba members. :rolleyes:

To all else, many have experience with dealing with numerous lies, lies that have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt regarding Melissa Cato......Please do not take any advice given by Melissa Cato. She is NOT a Vet. She is not a dog trainer. She also does not own all of the race horses she has posted pictures of claiming to own. FYI.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I wonder exactly what everyone is hoping to accomplish here? Nothing good, I presume, so move along.

sheepjoke

Hmmmm, not sure who you are sheepjoke, but Melissa Cato has implied more than once that someone from Pluba had something to do with her animals being killed. Something about the stray GSD being micro chipped and the chip leading to one of the Pluba members. :rolleyes:

To all else, many have experience with dealing with numerous lies, lies that have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt regarding Melissa Cato......Please do not take any advice given by Melissa Cato. She is NOT a Vet. She is not a dog trainer. She also does not own all of the race horses she has posted pictures of claiming to own. FYI.
i did not realize she was insinuating that pluba people killed her dog and cat. That is completely insane. No one set a 'stray' gsd loose to kill her cat and dog. Being new here, i was not happy to see ms cato was here giving out her 'advice'. i will be sure to let the 'cronies' as she calls them know that she is insinuating we had something to do with her animals deaths. the truth is, ms cato cannot accept that she and she alone is repsonsible for her animals. a microchip lead back to pluba members? that is completely insane. but then, i think most of you know that.

sheepjoke

MelissaCato

ĜȫƝ ₩īĿÐ

Here is the deal. These cronies are a group of individuals who took prey on a person with a real name instead of a "handle". When I first entered the internet forums, I wasn't aware of bad people lurking. I've never meet in my life people who use such words and insults... so for me it was a well learned lesson today.
I posted all my personal info,contact info, school, boy scouts, mom and dad, place of employments and was open and honest with all questions... BIG mistake.
The only lies are the twisted words such as the Retton issue. Every thing I said was twisted and altered for entertainments It's what got that forum soo many hits and those same people got the forum shut down and renamed after the Falcon issue was proven.
The only proof they have of me being a lie and whatever is thier own words and my altered text.
They contacted children and youth saying I abuse and neglect my child, they called the boy scouts and told the Commissioners I had mental issues and I'm not safe around children. They called my employers .. well that was the funniest, because I was in security when the caller was on the phone renewing my Lic. When Security handed me the phobe they hung-up. Told the dude all the rubbish, but couldn't tell me.
They called the police and gave false reports. They bashed my mother because she works in a university and also a student at the time and her old age. My mothers bash name is NoNoNanette mine is BirdCrap.
Lucky for me and my family we are well known and respected, the Police decided on a counter file because of the fraud reports. This was well before Falcon. If it wouldn't have been for a rookie cop the link to the forum might have went unknown in the death of my Falcon. Yahoo did a fabulous part and saved the previous info on the hacker of my accounts and the altered "wacken" pictures of Christopher and a horse in the barn as a federal offence, Hotmail cought them red handed. but still filed a statement with info.

The only reason cronies said about me not owning the horses is from a picture I posted of me Winning the Gov Cup.. I posted my win picture and the horse was owned by a Carlino. Carlino, myself and the Bug were in the pix, I was handed a trophy that day for being a rated trainer. Big deal.

NEVER give out your personal info on the internet. NEVER. If you do, this can happen to you if your opinions don't fit the "click".

If you know of a stalker or someone trolled by one go here ... http://www.ic3.gov/privacy.aspx if not, go there anyhows and read. It's a good know.

I on the other hand met a nice young girl on BBC who wanted to be a gallop girl, she had no money to travel, so I picked her up at her local track one day, and she's been at my Stables ever since. Actually, she makes weight good and she'll get her JCY Lic by the end of the year. :D

Ok now I have nothing more to say about this. People believe what they want.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Is it me, or has this thread taken a turn really really far away from getting advice from vets? Why don't we just ignore the disturbed person and return to the original topic of conversation?

Melissa_W

Personally, I think this should be taken to pm. This is completely off topic and a personal matter that no one else cares about.

Members online

No members online now.