Starting a Grooming Shop

simplymisty

IL Dog Freak
Hey Guys,

I've become really good friends with my groomer over these last 2 years. She's in the process of trying to start up her own shop (she's been grooming for well over 10 years and does tons of shows, etc.). For now she's still working full-time at a shop and doing dogs out of her house to make extra money. I also board my 3 dogs at her house.

I'm pretty good on the computer and have offered to help her make flyers for her business (that will be out of her home until she can afford equipment and a place to rent). I was thinking of a tri-fold type brochure.

Has anyone ever made one of these or something similar? I've done tons of searches online and haven't come up with anything. I was thinking of using publisher since it's better for these types of things but I could use power point or any other program (preferably a standard type program that I already have).

Is there a good site out there to help start this type of thing? Does anyone have an example that they'd be willing to share. She already has her prices written out of me when I get to that point and has a Business name that she's been using for her grooming out of her home for the last 8 years. I just need ideas of what to put in there and just general ideas of what they would look like so I can get a start and then be creative.

She's a single mom like me so I just really want to help her out since I'm good on the computer and she doesn't have a great pc. I've already been sending her a lot of clients to her home for boarding and grooming, but I'd like for "us" to have an offical brochure that we can hand out.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Members online

No members online now.