Anyone close to Houston, TX???

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
I hate to have to do this, but I am looking for someone close to the houston texas area that is looking for a dog. I have a pit and a boston terrier, and I don't think I can keep the boston terrier anymore. It's killing me even thinking about having to get rid of her, but I am really looking for what is best for her. Her and my pit, Beulah, fight, and I am scared that she could end up getting really hurt. I have to keep them seperated all the time, and I hate doing that. I need to find someone I can trust to take really good care of her. This is a last resort. I don't know what else to do.

Cidney

give me some details on the Boston, I know someone I work with who loves these dogs and maybe she would be interested or know somone who would be. I work in Houston.

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
Well, Renee has given me some very helpful advice. I am going to try a few more things with them before I let her go. There are things that I can do that I haven't thought of before, but thanks to Renee, I can try them out now. Thank you all so much for your support.

Members online