The Good News thread

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I think I also saw a card floating around that I wasn't supposed to see people signing :)

It's kind of awkward being so upset in front of all your coworkers. They were all super awesome about it though, and a couple people even snuggled with her before we put her down.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I think I also saw a card floating around that I wasn't supposed to see people signing :)

It's kind of awkward being so upset in front of all your coworkers. They were all super awesome about it though, and a couple people even snuggled with her before we put her down.
Thinking of you <3

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
I SURVIVED HELL WEEK!

Two exams, three research papers and an assignment (all due within five days) are DONE! :D

Now I can actually completely 100% focus on and enjoy Paris without fretting about assignments and readings and studying, etc. etc. This is so awesome!

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Had an excellent walk today (saw a lot of other dogs, all leashed, only had to pick Rox up once because she wouldnt move AT ALL), watched some geese, played fetch with Roxie, and doing the ice age trail tomorrow!

I love spring. Also, finally got over my reading jam. Re-reading the last Chronicles of Nick so I can move on to the newest one. This weather rocks. I'd be fine if it was only 50-60 deg. out always.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Some may have seen this on facebook already, but I'm so excited I'll post here too. I got new running shoes! ^_^

They are Vibram KMD Sport LS.

Normally they are $110, but they have a 20% member discount today (for a while longer) and I have my member money that I used and the lady gave me 10% as well because they were the floor model and had a scuff on the side a bit. They are completely new otherwise, so I got 30% off the normal price plus I used my $44 member money and took them home for around $35! :yikes: :D whooohoo!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Merlin got the most lovely wonderful package from his chaz aunty!!!

the dinosaur is somehow still alive.

and it's the paco I wanted, he's wearing it although you can't really tell lol

thank you so much Devan!!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Yey, tailbone hurts less today. I think. Either that or the advil is lasting longer. Regardless, as long as I don't switch positions quickly, it's not doing too bad!

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I emailed a pile of boarding kennels/doggy daycare/whatever places in the area where I plan to live for the summer.
Looking for just a nice temporary, casual, show up a few times a week and do stuff type of job. Not responding to any specific ads just emailing them out on a whim with a resume.

20 minutes later I got a response from the one I was actually most interested in (Close by and 23 acres of land that they operate off of?!) Said she likes the look of my resume and would love for me to come down to the facility and AHAHDGASKGAYDG I'm too excited over this :rofl1:

I feel SO much more relieved that the resumes are actually going somewhere, I was starting to get worried about what I was going to do for money this summer

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Got our chewy shipment today, trying Fromm. Feist is OBSESSED.
I've got my two on Fromm Gold right now (FINALLY FOUND IT IN STORE) and am really liking it so far. The itching has cut back a lot and coat is better, even coming off Wellness CORE.

I hope you have the same luck! :D

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I've got my two on Fromm Gold right now (FINALLY FOUND IT IN STORE) and am really liking it so far. The itching has cut back a lot and coat is better, even coming off Wellness CORE.

I hope you have the same luck! :D

Ha, I just took her off wellness. The giant kibbles were a pain for training and she wasn't really into it.

Members online