Why did I agree to this?

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Thankfully it's only until the morning.

I'm dog sitting tonight. A little poodle mix who is flat out CRAZY. I've sitted her before, but at her house. She's here tonight. Sierra's great with her, but they just WON'T STOP!

Sierra's usually pretty good, but this dog just wants to GO GO GO GO GO! Not to mention she's not very good at listening. At all. I can get Sierra in a down stay no problem, but little one? HAH!

Her 'parents' are really nice though, and I don't mind doing it to help them out, but a very loud part of my brain is scolding me for not asking for more money! LOL

It's also seriously making me doubt if I can handle a multi-dog household... tell me they wouldn't actually play and be mental like this all the time if they lived together! They wouldn't? Right?

Dekka

Just try me..
lol

Depends on the dog. BUT you would train a second dog.. so that would be a moot point.

i dog sat a terror dog two years ago. So i feel your pain.

Just don't get a spaz dog and you'll be fine.... ;)

I hear ya. Charlie decided he was going to go to Knoxville to watch the UT game on TV with one of his old college buds who just moved back (divorce). The condo the guy rented doesn't allow dogs, so Shiva couldn't go . . . and couldn't stay home alone . . . so he just ASSUMED it would be fine and dandy if I brought her home with me. *bangs head on wall*

I didn't sleep much last night (my stomach burning all night - dontcha love stress?) and I was hoping to drop into a stupor tonight. That's not gonna happen with Shiva trying to fit on the bed too. :rolleyes: That's just not logistically do-able. Not even remotely.

Must be something in the air . . .

kaponte

You may want to start by "training" the parents and tell them they need to do better at paying attention to their four-legged pal. You need to let them know the problems you're having so that they don't think it's because you don't like their dog; you actually like him so much you're willing to train him for a little bit $$... ;-)

Members online

No members online now.