What is your dog (or pet) getting for Christmas?

Whispers going to Three Dogs Bakery, and picking some stuff out for her and Hershey. The cats are going to get... Probably coal for knocking the trash can over... :rofl1:

Scratch the my dogs are getting nothing for X mas!!

We ended up buying a bunch of stuff today.

We bought new jackets/sweaters for everyone,Plush toys, rubber chew toys, rope toys, stocking toy gift sets, food placemats. We are going to get some treats and some new blankets for everyone and then we will be done with that! :)

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
My dogs will have thier stocking stuffed! Probably with mostly bad junk food chews from walmart (beggin chew, busy bone, and cheweez rawhides)
I am wanting to start messing with aroma theripy with Ruckus (pain, anxiety, aggression issues) so he will have some oils like lavander.

The dogs are also getting a big dog bed that they can both lay on. I found a round orthopedic dog bed that is HUGE at Tractor supply company and it was only like 50 bucks.

milos_mommy

I bought Milo a Jeep Harness with a pouch thingy on top so he can carry his own things when we go out,
A wubba,
and a big treat
I'm also getting him a collarmania collar and probably some shampoo
my mom will also probably get him a bunch of toys and crap he'll rip apart in a second.

Members online

No members online now.