Do our dogs go to heaven when they die

Brattina88

boomerfan

Hi I'm New To This I Have Lost Alot Of Pet's In My Life1 Th 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep(dead), that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1 Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep(dead) in Jesus will God bring with him.
1 Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are dead.
1 Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Th 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
This Is For Born Again People dogs are not people. We Do not know If Animals Will be in heaven or not God Does Not say but I Realy Hope They Are

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
We do appreciate you pointing out our ignorance vs. your absolute awareness. Aren't you an endearing little pharisee in training?

Alas, you pharisees.....

yoko

i would rather go to he** if that is where my dog ended up. :'( heaven would be a sad sad place if one of my best friends wasn't there

. . . might be overreacting a little bit there. I think Boomer was just trying to explain why he doesn't have a real answer ;) I recognize the first line from my mis-spent youth in a Baptist school; it's not a remark about our ignorance, it's a direct quote from the Bible - just hard to make out from the lack of spacing or punctuation :)

boomerfan

I'm Sorry I Did Not Mean To Insult You. You Asked A Question And I Answered As Far As From What I Know.

I'm not a religious person but I am very spiritual and I absolutely believe that all spirits go to heaven...

To me heaven IS heaven specifically because it's a place filled with the beautiful spirits of all creatures....IMO dogs possess the most beautiful spirits on earth. I only hope I'm worthy of joining them.:hail: :hail: :)

BSan

I don't have anything to base it on for sure, but I really want to believe we will be reunited with our pets. The cool thing I think about is alot of other animals too, like lions, laying side by side with sheep. I think God's creation is absolutely wonderful here (mountains, oceans, rainbows, clouds, sunsets and sunrises, DOGS! etc.), so I can't imagine heaven, where there is no sickness or pain, where we have new "bodies". What love God has for us to give us so much! We haven't taken really good care with what he has given us, but his creation never ceases to amaze me!

krisykris

I can't imagine a heaven without my pups. They're the most caring and beautiful little "people" in my world. Since I'm a first time dog owner I guess I never realized the bond between humans and their dogs.

At the vet on Thursday Bent and Em were sitting there wagging their tails and Bent put his paws on me like he was hugging me, gave me a big puppy kiss and stayed that way the entire time. I just felt really loved and needed <3

Members online

No members online now.