Christmas dog

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
The dog that came this Christmas. She approached me when I got out of the truck at my son's house. Prong collar that one set of prongs was bent, the wrong way, and of course, no tags and no microchip. ONce I got her home I was able to assess thin, very thin, sore on one hip so probably a car spank, rough pads, nails worn to the quick. Young. Knew sit, down, shake, bow, and perfectly house broken. She was also, dog and cat aggressive. She was exhausted, and slept a good sleep....
She also woke with determination. So we went to KCPETPROJECT early thinking we would sit there until they opened. She anx-ed and I felt sorry for her. I knew not what else to do. My friend asked me if I looked on Craigs list, and I said, I sat in my bedroom with this dog and the door tied shut because no door in this house latches. So good luck Dog. AT least Christmas day was not with an empty belly or worse. I hope you find who you are looking for so hard. ANd I hope they aren't the people that put that awful collar on you.

She also woke with determination. So we went to KCPETPROJECT early thinking we would sit there until they opened. She anx-ed and I felt sorry for her. I knew not what else to do. My friend asked me if I looked on Craigs list, and I said, I sat in my bedroom with this dog and the door tied shut because no door in this house latches. So good luck Dog. AT least Christmas day was not with an empty belly or worse. I hope you find who you are looking for so hard. ANd I hope they aren't the people that put that awful collar on you_

was surprised to see feel how thin she was. That fur hides a lot. She was very sweet to Hyia and me.

She didn't whine or tear up anything when I had to leave her in the room by herself. She did nip at my hand when I felt her hip, but it was a warning nip, not a serious one. Barely a touch of her teeth. She let me handle her feet.

Members online

No members online now.