Happy gotcha day!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
A year ago today, we brought home a dusty little puppy that was afraid to be away from her litter mates. Got her to the apartment and gave her a bath then headed out to PetSmart for supplies.

The cart wasn't good enough for her and she was afraid so I carried baby Izzy around for an hour then we finally headed back to set her up and she passed out in her new bed.

Then it was time to spend winter break with my family where Izzy learned the joys of holiday cheer and got dressed up like the little present she was:

After the Holidays, it was time to move in to Justin and I's first apartment, and at first, we didn't even have a mattress for our bed. Izzy didn't seem to mind though!

**More**

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Then, Izzy began to grow up, becoming a little less furry each day and a little more shiny. She was still out silly girl though.

She got spayed at 4 months old and that was the same day it snowed here in NC. Having grown out of her cute little coat, Izzy got to wear my shirt to protect her nekkid tummy.

Soon, it was summer again and we discovered the dog park:

And now, Izzy is a grown shiny lady who has a trick or two:

Toller_08

Happy Gotcha Day, Izzie!

She sure was an adorable puppy, but I think she grew into an even prettier adult. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Happppppy GOtcha Day Izzy!!! Hope it's a real tail wagger. :music_guitarred::banana::rofl1:

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Thanks everyone :)

Izzy got some good tummy scritches and cheesey treats after we tortured her by taking pictures of her and the cat in matching pink jackets, pictures to come.

Members online

No members online now.