Friend for the day

Zoom

Twin 2.0
This is Nova. He belongs to some friends of mine; they sprung him from the shelter on Sunday, where he had been for around 3 months. He's about a year old and they said he's a pointer/brittany mix. I think there's some boxer tossed in as well. At any rate, he's really smart, learned "down" in about 2 minutes and has been playing in short bursts with Sawyer. Sawyer isn't too sure how he feels about Nova being here, but he's getting over it. He's really skinny right now but they're working on it.

"Oh hai"

"Peekaboo"

Sideview

Checking out Sawyer

"What up?"

"So...sleeeeeepy..."

*DONE*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
He's an absolute doll and has been passed out on the couch next to me for like, an hour. He really does need some good TLC.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Can I haz?

This seriously needs to become a 'new breed'. :p How adorable?!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I can see where you'd say Dane, but he's just not big enough and his walk just screams "boxer". If you look at him just right in person, you could see how his head could be Labbish as well...I think he's just an awesome SuperMutt. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I see no brittney at all...maybe some lab...maybe something else. beautiful dog! Glad they sprung him.

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
Hrmm....If you bred a pit bull and a great dane...I bet it would look alot like that. :)

I don't see any spaniel in there at all. I do see maybe boxer. maybe great dane. maybe pit bull or american bull dog.

Then again, he could be any mix under the rainbow.

I see why someone would think britney...it's that brown/chocolate and white pattern that is more common in spaniels.

Members online

No members online now.